The One Club for Creativity
- How do you prevent the quiet quitting exodus?Siphumelele Nhlapo
- Shaping retails future: trends recap 2023Mike Smollan
- Anglo American readies cost cuits in wake of PGM market downturnFelix Njini and Clara Denina
- Bloomberg: Dan Marokane to succeed Andre de Ruyter as permanent Eskom CEOHarshita Meenaktshi and Bhargav Acharya
- Apple enters the AI race, but prioritises on-device machine learningLindsey Schutters
The One Club reveals Young Guns 21 finalists
This year’s list features 85 entrants — 76 individuals and a record nine creative duos — based in 18 different countries and regions. Filmmakers, illustrators, photographers, graphic designers, copywriters, art directors, animators, type designers, and more are all on this prestigious list of superstars 30 years of age and under.
These finalists now move on to one last round of voting and spirited discussion. When the smoke clears, we will at last have our YG21 winners.The new class will be publicly revealed on 1 November with the famously raucous ceremony and party taking place on 15 November.
Read the full list here.