Marketing & Media trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
Energy & Mining trends
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
Logistics & Transport trends
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Michael Smollan
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
- Matthew Leighton
Marketing & Media jobs
More...Submit a jobOpen account
- Paid Social Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Social Media Strategist Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Coordinator Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Business Director Johannesburg
- Marketing Project Manager Cape Town
- Copywriter Johannesburg
- Lifestyle Journalist - Online/Print Johannesburg
- Digital Project Manager Cape Town
- Account Manager Cape Town
#BizTrends2021 - write them, own them, make them possible
We may be living through uncertain times but one thing is certain, come 2021 BizTrends will be there to guide you through uncharted waters!
There’s never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends!
From familiarity to uncertainty, from comfort zones to the new north. BizTrends2021 will question what needs to be retained, what discarded, reinvented, redirected and restored?
BizTrends - What’s new in 2021?
BizTrends provides reassuring continuity in a sea of change but, with everything pivoted and shifted, trends can hardly be expected to stay the same.
This year trends exposure comes to life with more multimedia formats, allowing sponsors additional 360° exposure:
New features and formats:
- Virtual events: In 2021, sponsor involvement will make possible a series of BizTrends virtual webinar events, featuring selected industry trend experts in categories such as finance, commerce, marketing, tech and more
- YouTube: Main sponsor branding will appear in our virtual studio set and on a dedicated BizTrends YouTube channel. YouTube content will include a mix of top trend contributors. Sponsor’s own trend forecast interviews or presentations can be included in the channel
- Multimedia: Sponsors acknowledged via intro and outro branding on video and audio formats
- Audio: Sponsor branding on audio podcast thumbnail graphics accessible via BizTakeouts podcasts, Spotify, Apple iTunes, Iono.fm and PWApp
- Social media: Multimedia formats deliver maximum engagement and shareability for tagged sponsors
- Media pack: The launch of a BizTrends media pack delivery will feature sponsor logos, creating a social media-worthy unboxing activation
BizTrends2021: Come on board as a sponsor>> Contact us about the industry trend sponsorship that suits you!
BizTrends2021 - What stays the same?
- Special Section: Three tiers of sponsorship - Main Sponsor, Category Sponsors and 19 Industry Sponsorships to choose from in the BizTrends Special Section for one year
- Website, newsletter and mobile: It goes without saying that BizTrends sponsor branding is delivered via all Bizcommunity’s daily news platforms
Now in its 16th year, the BizTrends Report delivers an annual overview of business trends from dynamic and diverse sources - from senior management, CEOs, owners and founders of top South African and pan-African companies, media groups, agencies, individuals, associations and institutions across 19 sectors of the economy. The annual first-to-market industry trend report from our region, BizTrends - The Definitive Intra-African B2B Industry Trend Report, consistently delivers value for contributors and sponsors alike.
Where 370 companies in 18 industries trust Biz Press Office newsrooms to publish corporate content, on Africa's indispensable B2B news media. Enquire about a newsroom like this for your company on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 reasons to book now for #BizTrends2021 online07 Jan 07:44
- Bizcommunity's festive thank you to the SA business community18 Dec 13:23
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives30 Nov 13:19
- 9 reputation accessories your PR content marketing needs now09 Nov 07:54
- The best-of-the-best in business-to-business04 Nov 07:43
Don't miss BizTrends2021 - 8 keynote speakers forecast trends shaping business in our region! Register now!
#BestofBiz 2020: Retail14 Dec 2020