Being recognised internationally is an honour and a tribute to FNB's teams who take pride in developing unique and innovative lifestyle solutions for its clients on its digital platform, says Jacques Celliers, CEO of FNB. “In keeping with our reputation built over the past 22 years, of providing customers with the best value-added services in financial services, we continue to grow from strength to strength in leveraging the most advanced technology and data capabilities to offer customers exponential help and value through their good banking behaviour.”
For the regional awards, entrants across all categories are automatically considered for the regional awards. Each award has been won by the organisation or brand that has shown how they have operated the most innovative and exciting loyalty programme within their region.
“Our programme continues to play a crucial role in helping our members manage their essential household spending and freeing up much-needed cash to supplement earnings for other priorities in their households. More importantly, we look forward to continuing delighting our customers with tailored value-added solutions for their specific needs and thank our partners for continuing to support our efforts to provide a unique customer experience, helping them stretch their rands even further over these times,” concludes Moolman.
• Regional Champion of the Year – Middle East and Africa
Winner: First National Bank with eBucks Marketing, for ‘eBucks Rewards’
• Regional Champion of the Year – Western Europe
Winner: Vodafone UK with Mando Connect, for ‘VeryMe Rewards’
• Regional Champion of the Year – Central and Eastern Europe including Turkey
Winner: Everest Bite Club
• Regional Loyalty Champions of the Year – Asia including Australia, New Zealand, the Indian sub-continent and all areas East
Winner: Honda with Akkado Loyalty and ‘Honda Joy Club’
• Regional Loyalty Champions of the Year – The Americas (including Alaska, Canada, North Central and South America and the surrounding islands and territories)
Winner: Chipotle with Session M, for ‘Extras’
• Loyalty Re-defined
Winner: Red Bull Racing with Oracle, for ‘The Paddock’
• Best Use of Gamification to Enhance Loyalty
Winner: Central Group and SessionM – ‘The 1’!
• Best Customer Experience
Winner: Everest Bite Club and their ‘gamified customer engagement platform’
• Best Use of Technology (sponsored by Cheetah Digital)
Winner: First National Bank and eBucks Marketing’s ‘eBucks Rewards’
• Best Use of Customer Analytics and Data
Winner: Domino’s Pizza Indonesia with Capillary Technology, and ‘The Domino’s Effect’
• Best Loyalty Industry Innovation
Winner: Currency Alliance’s, ‘Scalable Partner Collaboration’
• Best Eco-Loyalty Initiative (sponsored Stream Loyalty)
Winner: Greenchoice with Touch Incentive and ‘Samen Greenchoice’
• Best Use of Communications – including Social Media
Winner: Expedia Group’s, ‘Expedia The Check-In’
• Best Loyalty Marketing Campaign of the Year (sponsored by Session M – a Mastercard company)
Winner: Nectar & Avios with IAG Loyalty, and ‘Collect Stories’
• Best Loyalty Programme of the Year – Food & Non-Food Retail
Winner: Lidl Plus – Lidl GB and Mando Connect
• Best Loyalty Programme of the Year – Travel and Experiences
Winner: ‘The Home of Champions’ from Red Bull Racing with Oracle
• Best Use of Mobile and Social
Winners: Joint winners are Lidl Belgium with Magneds for ‘The Fresh Heads Minigarden’ which launched the programme, and Lidl Slovakia with Magneds, that has since gone on to enhance it.
• Employee Loyalty Champions
Winner: Koç Holding for ‘KoçAilem’!
• Best Financial Services Loyalty Programme or Initiative (sponsored by LoyLogic)
Winner: Piraeus Bank’s ‘Yellow Rewards Program App’
• Best Social CSR Initiative Linked to Loyalty
Winner: British Airways Executive Club with IAG Loyalty, for ‘Avios Thank You Appeal’
• Best B2B Loyalty Programme
Winner: Piraeus Bank’s ‘Yellow Rewards Programme’
• Best Coupon or Voucher Based Loyalty Programme – Virtual or Paper
Winner: Lidl GB with Mando Connect, for ‘Lidl Plus’!
• Best Short Term Loyalty Initiative
Winner: Tim Hortons with Bond Brand Loyalty, for ‘Roll Up To Win’
• Best Long Term Loyalty Programme (sponsored by Comarch)
Winner: Vodafone UK with Mando Connect and ‘VeryMe Rewards’!
• Best Loyalty Launch or Initiative of 2020/2021 (sponsored by Cheetah Digital)
Winner: The Tractor Supply Company with Bond Brand Loyalty, and ‘Neighbour’s Club’
View the full list of 2022 International Loyalty Awards finalists here.