The Warc Awards for Effectiveness 2022 in association with LIONS, first three of six juries - Customer Experience, Instant Impact and Brand Purpose - have been announced and include a global line-up of senior marketing executives.
The awards, now in their second year, recognise the best marketing campaigns that deliver business results and will be judged using the Warc/Lions Creative Effectiveness Ladder.
The Creative Effectiveness Ladder is a universal framework of the six main approaches for using strategy and creativity to drive specific marketing outcomes. Every shortlisted and winning entry will receive feedback on how they’ve performed on the Ladder, helping drive business and industry success.
Customer Experience Jury
The Customer Experience Award recognises new ways of engaging with consumers and innovative experiences created to connect and immerse on the path to commercial success.
- Akira Mitsumasu, vice president, CX, Data Analytics and Global Marketing, Japan Airlines, Japan - Jury Chair
- Yasmin Borain, chief experience officer, Tribal Worldwide, UK
- Chris Carter, marketing & e-commerce director, Specsavers, UK
- Rosie Collins, head of strategy, BBH, UK
- Tessa Conrad, head of innovation, TBWA\Asia, Singapore
- Geoff Northcott, managing partner & CXO, AKQA, UK
- Caroline Parkes, chief experience officer, RAPP, UK
- Mei Jeng Phang, managing director, Ensemble Worldwide, Malaysia
- Tahaab Rais, regional head of strategy and truth central, FP7 McCann, UAE
- Anna Vogt, chief strategy officer, VMLY&R, UK
Instant Impact Jury
The Instant Impact Award rewards short-term campaigns (with a duration of six months or less) that led directly to a sales increase.
- Zena Srivatsa Arnold, chief digital & marketing officer, Kimberly-Clark, US - Jury Chair
- Craig Bagno, executive vice president, group strategy director, McCann Worldgroup, US
- Unmisha Bhatt, chief strategy officer and director, India and MENA, Tonic Worldwide, India
- Tanyalux Chuencharoensuk, associate digital planning director, head of e-commerce & performance, TBWA\Thailand, Thailand
- Sam Day, chief marketing officer, Confused.com, UK
- Kiera Doherty, business, digital and marketing consultant, Bright Company, UAE
- Simon Gregory, joint chief strategy officer, BBH, UK
- Shirin Majid, executive creative director Europe, Virtue, UK
- Nick Walsh, CEO, VMLY&R Commerce, UAE
- Christine Wise, chief strategy officer, DNA, US
- Bela Ziemann, chief strategy officer, Publicis, Italy
- Kamran Zulfiqar, brand & advertising manager, Cnergyico Pk Limited (Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited), Pakistan
Brand Purpose Jury
The Brand Purpose Award is for marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as benefit for the wider community.
- Ann Mukherjee, chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard North America - Jury Chair
- Kiefer Casamore, general manager, TBWA\Sustain, Australia
- Laura Chaibi, director of ad marketing and insights – International, Roku, UK
- Jitender Dabas, chief strategy officer & chief operations officer, McCann Worldgroup, India
- Tanja Grubner, global marketing and communications director, Feminine Care, Global Brand, Innovation & Sustainability, Essity, Germany
- Michael Herbert, CEO, Innocean, UK
- Maria Koutsoudakis, brand & marketing director, Vodafone, UK
- Andy Last, CEO, MullenLowe salt, UK
- Sarah Lemarié, co-head of Planning, Marcel Paris, France
- Kelly Rowntree, co-CEO & director of Strategy, Griffin Archer, US
Paul Coxhill, managing director of Warc, says: “To judge and benchmark excellence in marketing effectiveness, we have brought together a phenomenal line-up of industry talent representing some of the world’s biggest brands, agencies and specialists from around the world.”
Entries will be accepted until 2 March 2022 and are free to enter and open to all. Winners will be announced at Cannes Lions in June.
For more, go to https://www.warc.com/awards/effectiveness.