DNA Brand Architects wins best medium-sized PR consultancy
Held at The Empire, in the heart of Johannesburg, the awards ceremony hosted PR professionals to a memorable evening of glitz and glam seeing many walking away with awards that acknowledged their commitment and drive towards bettering the quality of public relations and reputation management campaigns that worked for brands in the year.
Making a notable entry this time round and scooping an award for Best Mid-sized Public Relations Consultancy was DNA Brand Architects, a consultancy that is fast gaining momentum in the industry for their out of the box thinking and making wow stuff happen for brands.
“We are very encouraged by this nod from industry peers who have been tasked with unearthing businesses with a different approach to reputation management. But most importantly, to continue to showcase that PR is an important value add for business,” says Sylvester Chauke, Chief Architect and founder of the organis ation.
The organisation not only won in a category that celebrates them and their organisational culture but also bagged three other awards for their Steers client, namely: Best Launch of a New Product/Service, a Silver Award for Campaign of the Year and Best Up and coming PR professional to their young professional, Monare Matema.
DNA Brand Architects is a family of 35 young thinkers who are a mix of different cultures and experiences which they draw on to create great work for brands. They believe in a new dawn of young leaders who challenge the boardrooms by demonstrating what is possible when young minds take on boardrooms.
“It was encouraging seeing the calibre of entries and in many ways, we are inspired by what our profession can achieve and by the other fantastic agencies that did truly outstanding work. There is a lot more to be done and we will not stop until the job is done,” concludes Chauke.
- Comedy Central 'makes life funnier' with special appearances and features from the biggest talent in the land23 Sep 14:09
- Awkwafina is Nora From Queens season 2, to premier on Comedy Central's Saturday Night Origilols20 Aug 12:16
- DNA Brand Architects makes history as first 100% Black-owned agency to win prestigious Prism Award for Best Large PR Consultancy of the Year 202108 Jun 14:07
- YouTube, MTV Base and Idris Elba join forces to celebrate Africa's next global talent this Africa Day13 May 14:13
- Bathu and Steers join forces with culture curators to #FuelYourJourney in Phanda campaign19 Apr 12:18