Amasa (Advertising Media Association of South Africa) will be hosting a panel of thought leaders and industry members for a much-talked-about topic of influencer marketing.
The media and marketing ecosystem continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace. Influencer marketing has also changed in the way it looks and operates. According to Adweek
, the influencer marketing industry is set to reach $10 billion in 2020. Influencer networks cover a wide variety of platforms and each has a different demographics and role.
Is the South African communications industry geared up to fully leverage this touchpoint?
The Amasa Ignite Forum, a premier forum for discussion about issues of importance to the advertising and media industries will therefore be hosting a debate entitled “The Phenomenon of Influencer Marketing and Its Role In The Marketing and Media Ecosystem
” on Wednesday, 16 October 2019
, in Sandton
. Join the debate together with peers from media, marketing and the broader communications sphere as per the details below:
- Pieter Groenewald, Founder – Influencer Marketing - Nfinity Group
- Li Ndube, Commercial Manager
- Ryan Silberman, CEO Wefbluential
- Kevin Kerby, Business Builder
- Date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
- Time: 16h30 to 18h00, followed by a networking session
- Venue: Ster-Kinekor Head Office, 185 Katherine Street, Sandton
- Entry: Free – RSVP: Andrew Maluleka, moc.liamg@asamatawerdna