IAB Bookmarks Awards and Summit
Clockwork digital campaigns receive 5 nominations at the Bookmark Awards 2021
Clockwork's interactive communications campaigns continue to make waves in the South African advertising and marketing industry, with five solid nominations at the annual IAB Bookmark Awards - the benchmark for tech, digital and leading edge innovation.
With the Microsoft “XBox Hall Of Fame” campaign as the forerunner with three nominations, alongside Acer’s “#Instapitch” with two, the recognition is testament to holistic creativity with high impact executions that delivered strong and measurable results for the clients.
The categories that Clockwork received nominations for are a direct reflection of the company’s strength in the industry and perfectly highlight areas of expertise in which Clockwork continues to excel.
The nominations are as follows:
Microsoft “XBox Hall Of Fame”
Campaign: Digital Strategy
Channel: Email, Direct, Inbound Marketing
Channel: Use of CRM, Loyalty and Gamification
Community: Use of user-generated content
Community: Social Media Innovation
The awards will take place on 29 July 2021.
Clockwork is a Johannesburg and London-based through the line agency focused on building meaningful connections with brands and their audiences. Independent. Integrated. Inspired.
- People are people so why should it be?15 Sep 16:25
- Why we should #RewriteOurProverbs to change the GBV narrative in SA13 Sep 15:53
- Clockwork's Marketing Learnership Programme is now open to applicants09 Sep 10:47
- Green Door Women's Shelter rewrites African proverbs to shift the narrative on gender-based violence24 Aug 16:53
- Gaming as a new marketing platform13 Aug 10:26
Read more: Microsoft, Acer, Marketing, Communications, Xbox, IAB Bookmark Awards, advertising, Clockwork, digital, tech