Acer Africa launched its Synergy Partner Program late last week to offer increasingly targeted services to suit the needs of their partners and better fulfil the requests made by final users. A redesign of its 100% indirect channel focus, it offers reliability, consistency and stability.
Its commercial division offers a full line to SOHO (Small Office/Home Office), medium and large enterprises, the educational sector, the public administration and HPC (high- performance computing). Hardware includes notebooks, desktops, monitors, servers and storage, projectors and interactive whiteboards with software products to meet the demands of today's business environment, as well as innovative ways to manage business assets.
The program calls for the differentiation of resellers according to performance, experience and reference market segment on different partnership levels.
- Platinum partner - Corporate resellers, VARs and system integrators offering medium and large enterprises complete, high added value solutions including client, server, and storage. These partners hold strategic positions within high-density business areas and are often able to offer nationwide sales coverage and service.
- Gold Partner - partners focused on mid-sized and small businesses and capable of offering client, server, and storage solutions. Gold partners can also access the dedicated portal and find the information and support they need for their business development.
In order to support these partners, a multinational team of specialists will be available at the solution competence center to offer pre-sales / post-sales support along with assistance in solution development, training and demos.
- Silver Partner - This category includes small resellers focused on SOHO market that are willing to support the technological and professional growth of their clients through a trustworthy brand
- HPC Business Partner - the company provides customized clustered computing solutions to a large segment of customers. Through its servers and key industry partners such as Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Hitachi, Qlogic and Platform Computing, it is able to deliver solutions that are tailored to the business, research, digital content and engineering needs of each client.
- Point Partner - Resellers focused on SOHO and SMB with a shop window. The Point Partner can belong to any partnership level and will be provided with POS materials.
- Education Center - it offers a global solution for the education customer, providing a suite of products and services to serve the education community, from portable devices (netbooks and notebooks) to foster mobile learning at school or at home, to devices such as desktops, displays, projectors and interactive whiteboards designed to provide reliable classroom solutions. It is a specific channel certification created in order to build a network of dealers capable of satisfying the education market. These act as a link between the dealer and the world of schools by helping them meet their technological needs, because no matter what the required technology is, it is important that the solution fits the specific school setting. Certified partners offer proven expertise and professionalism throughout Africa and deliver in-depth knowledge of products and the world of education.
igh-level partners, once their objectives have been reached, may exploit co-marketing activities that will be developed on-site, together with the retailer and aimed at generating new business; for example, workshops on vertical themes, telemarketing activities, etc.