Marketing & Media jobs
- Service Line Director - Customer experience Johannesburg
- Junior Creative Team Johannesburg
- Direct Sales Executive Cape Town
- Brand Ambassador Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban
- Conceptual Art Director Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager Cape Town CBD
- Mid-Weight Designer Johannesburg
- Senior Technical Officer Cape Town
- Community Manager Stellenbosch
- Junior to Mid-Weight PPC/SEM Specialist Cape Town
Judges for this year's Cannes Young Lions SA announced
© Cannes Lions.
- Molefi Thulo, creative director for Ogilvy South Africa;
- Suhana Gordhan, creative director for FCB South Africa;
- Rayana Rassool, communication for development specialist for Unicef;
- Layla Swartz, this year's Safta Youth Achievement Award Winner; and
- Lebo Ramafoko, CEO of Soul City.
- Motheo Matsau, Ster-Kinekor chief of sales and marketing
- Lynne Wylie, Ster-Kinekor head of marketing
The competition provides young creatives with an unrivalled opportunity to demonstrate their talent under pressure, by creating a 60-second commercial in just 48 hours.
Cinemark has announced a call for entries for the Cannes Young Lions competition (Film category), seeking young, local talent to showcase on a global stage...
25 Mar 2019
The team behind the winning commercial, as selected by the judges, will attend the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity from 17-21 June 2019. There, they will compete in the global competition, vying for the honour of being crowned Young Lions of Cannes 2019 – with their return flights, accommodation during the festival, entry into the Cannes Young Lions competition and a full week’s Festival registration all covered by Cinemark.
With the entries now in and the judges announced, anticipation is mounting: which two young creatives will be flying to France this June? Watch this space.