Retail is changing and it's changing fast! With new entrants into Africa's retail and e-commerce markets, retailers are losing customers to new, niche players in the industry. Are you feeling the loss?
Retail World Africa, featuring the e-Commerce Show Africa, is here to guide you to new heights. The event, which forms part of Africa's largest payments and retail show, will be hosted at the Sandton Convention Centre and will take place on 1-2 March 2016.
We have extended the event to provide you with two full-day pre-event workshops to cater to your needs. Furthermore, we have kept the concept of the separate streams for more focused insights into what's going on in the brick-and-mortar and online retail spaces.
Retail World Africa is not your average conference. We've brought together the greatest minds in the retail industry from across Africa to give you a more holistic outlook on the continent's retail sector and where the space is headed. What does this mean for you? Well, you'll find out more about what your counterparts are doing in their respective regions and how it will affect you.
Our conference promises disruptive content and perplex topics that will have you at the edge of your seat, thinking about the future of your business.
Our list of keynote speakers:
- The Internet of Things: Mapping the value beyond the hype, Ankur Gupta, Senior Director of Big Data, Sears Holdings, USA
- Cohabiting with your brick-and-mortar partners, Jon Harari, Founder and CEO, WindowsWear, USA
- Africa's rising and so are its start-ups: What's to come?, Jérémy Hodara, Co-founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer Africa Internet Group, Jumia, Nigeria
- Afro-centric branding: Connecting with the African consumer, Clarence Nartey, Marketing Director, Unilever, Ghana
- Contextual technology: The 'whys' and 'hows' of the retail Context, Harry Tomi Davies, Former CTO, Marks & Spencer, UK
- Innovative investment platforms for African retailers, James Mworia, Group CEO, Centum Investment Company, Kenya
Remember, with the exponential growth in eCommerce, retailers can trade across borders more easily now than ever before! Are you ready for the competition?