The Gerety Awards has announced its South African jury and that the competition is open for early bird entries.
Gerety Awards South African executive jury. Image supplied.
The Gerety jury chooses the best in advertising through the female lens. Knowing that 80% of all purchasing decisions are made by women and that award shows have been judged overtly by men over the years. The Gerety Awards sets an important distinction when defining the standard to which advertising should be held
This year's executive jury sessions will be held in New York, London, Helsinki, Berlin, Johannesburg, Istanbul, Melbourne, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Bangkok. As well as defining the overall shortlist these juries will choose agency and production company of the year from their country.
The South African executive jury includes;
- Jacquie Mullany, executive creative director, VMLY&R
- Mpume Ngobese, MD, Joe Public
- Sanche Jansen van Rensburg, executive creative director, Avatar
- Simone Bosman, founder and creative, Osu & Kumalo
- Neo Segola, executive creative director, FCB Africa
- Sarah Dexter, CEO, Mullen Lowe
- Nadia Mohamed, marketing director, McCain
- Emma Strydom, head of design, Network BBDO
- Juliet Honey, creative, Freelance
- Suhana Gordhan, executive creative director, FCB
- Linda Notelovitz, director/producer and founder, Life Design
- Liezel Bygate, marketing director, Bliss Brands
- Monalisa Zwambila, CEO, Riverbed
- Loli Bishop, producer, Freelance
- Fiona O Connor, creative director, Havas
See all of the 2020 executive juries here
Entries are now open with a 20% discount on all entries checked out before 20 January 2020.