Do you want to reach a target audience of more than a million with your travel products or information? This is the chance of a lifetime!
You don’t have to look further than Weg/go!, Weg Ry & Sleep/go! Drive & Camp
and Weg/go! Platteland
for excellent, reliable travel content. Each one of these titles is a beloved household name in South Africa and with good reason: we focus on affordable ways to explore our country (and our neighbours across the border)!
This includes great holiday destinations, interesting routes, the best campsites and hiking trails, vehicles and trailers, and how to slow down and make life more fun. Our mission is to share beautiful stories and practical tips that will encourage readers to hit the road!
You now have the chance to win a marketing campaign worth R500,000 in our print magazines and on our digital platforms. Our total audience consists of nearly 1,334,603 people. Tell your story and watch our readers join the conversation... Enter here! You win
Terms & conditions
- 1 x full-page advertisement in Weg/go! and Weg Ry & Sleep/go! Drive & Camp (in the March 2020 issues).
- 1 x double-page advertisement in the Weg/go! and Weg Ry & Sleep/go! Drive & Camp April 2020 issues, as well as the Autumn 2020 issue of Weg/go! Platteland.
- 1 x full-page advertorial in Weg/go! and Weg Ry & Sleep/go! Drive & Camp (in the May 2020 issues).
- 1 x digital article on weg.co.za and social media posts (on Facebook, Twitter, and in our newsletters), as well as banner advertisements on our website.
- 2 banner advertisements in newsletters for Weg/go! and Weg Ry & Sleep/go! Drive & Camp.
- The competition closes on 20 December 2019.
- The winner will be announced on 13 January 2020.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by an internal panel appointed by Media24 and the company will not enter into any correspondence about it.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Current clients with contracts running until May 2020 cannot cancel those contracts.
- The winner has to follow the advertising schedule as set out in the competition. The campaign ends in May 2020.