BizTakeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
- Anglo American readies cost cuts in wake of PGM market downturnFelix Njini and Clara Denina
- Bloomberg: Dan Marokane to succeed Andre de Ruyter as permanent Eskom CEOHarshita Meenaktshi and Bhargav Acharya
- How do you prevent the quiet quitting exodus?Siphumelele Nhlapo
[Biz Takeouts Lineup] 115: GreenPOP Zambia Festival of Action
- Show host: Warren Harding (@bizWazza)
- In studio guests: Misha Teasdale and Lauren O'Donnell, founders of Greenpop (@greenpopSA); and Dillon Jearey, CEO of KiloWatt AV (@Kilowatt_AV)
- Discussion topics:
- We get the low down on the company, why trees, and take a closer look at the Greenpop Zambia Festival of Action happening in June 2015.
- The history of KiloWatt AV, what you need to know about event AV and audio, as well as exciting developments like Video Mapping and 3D content animation.
How to listen
Comments or questions
- Email: moc.ytinummoczib@stuoekatzib
- Twitter: tweet @BizWazza using #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.