In our ongoing bid to create meaningful connections between brands, people and their communities through brave work, we as the Brave Group are proud to be the preferred communications lead for Africa's largest freight logistics chain, Transnet. Effective as of 6 December 2018, our scope of work for Transnet is vast and varied across markets.
The below captures the crux of what we need to deliver against the brand and evolving business model objectives:
- Assist with developing the Transnet brand philosophy and positioning
- Translation of the brand to a ‘single’ experience that will be felt tangibly across all the touchpoints
- Development of an integrated communication strategy and implementation plan
- Development of media, public relations and digital strategy and implementation plan
- Development and launch of an integrated campaign targeting internal and external stakeholders
As always, truly brave and great work on any account is a result of the perfect synergy between a strong agency team and the client. Therefore, the formidable team of Tumi Rabanye, Strategic Director; Thibedi Meso, Executive Creative Director Partner and Noma Maphisa, Business Unit Director lead the account from a strategic, creative and account management perspective respectively.
“The win is a major milestone for our young agency on many levels and signals yet another progressive step in our story. It is important for a black-owned communications group making major strides in servicing the private sector to do the same for market-leading SOEs and ensure high-quality output and effective communications to take the country forward. It is not only an account to us, but a form of country duty as Transnet is the vein that drives our economy forward.”
- Karabo Songo, Group CEO