- Anglo American readies cost cuts in wake of PGM market downturnFelix Njini and Clara Denina
- Shaping retails future: trends recap 2023Mike Smollan
- Bloomberg: Dan Marokane to succeed Andre de Ruyter as permanent Eskom CEOHarshita Meenaktshi and Bhargav Acharya
- How do you prevent the quiet quitting exodus?Siphumelele Nhlapo
#Cannes2023: SA Young Lions win Gold, Dubai wins Gold, SA and Kenya bring home Bronze
Ogilvy SA also brought home South Africa's final Lion, winning a Film: Retail Bronze Lion for its client KFC for its Anything for the Taste.
Kenya won a Bronze Lion in the Glass: The Lion for Change for Stain not shame, a campaign from ScanAd in Nairobi for client Zeva Fashion.
Also in the Glass: The Lion for Change category, Impact BBDO Dubai won a Gold Lion for EBM Girls Education for the campaign Schoolgirl Newscasters.
|Film||Retail||Bronze Lion||Anything for the Taste KFC Ogilvy Johannesburg SA and Romance Films, Cape Town SA|
|Glass: The Lion for Change||Gold Lion||Schoolgirl Newscasters, EBM Girls Education, Impact BBDO, Dubai UAE|
|Glass: The Lion for Change||Bronze Lion||Stain not shame, Zeva Fashion, ScanAd, Nairobi Kenya and Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Nairobi, Kenya|
- Cannes Lions special section and search
- More info: Google News, Cannes Lions Twitter
- Official site: http://www.canneslions.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram