More Cannes Lions news...Submit news
- Haydn Townsend, IAB SA chair has announced that Paula Hulley, IAB SA CEO will not be renewing her contract into 2022.
- On 16 September 2021, Netflix announced a commitment of $400,000 (R5.5m) in the form of a grant and creation of scholarships to extend the support for Black representation in the film and TV industry to the creative ecosystem in South Africa.
- Everything has changed. That is a given. And so when Net#work BBDO moved into their new offices and started unpacking the 27 years of awards haul for the shelves, the leadership team had, well, a meltdown.
- Geometry's Cape Town team have joined VMLY&R South Africa, expanding VMLY&R's service offering and creating the means for the company to be even more channel-agnostic. Jarred Cinman, CEO of VMLY&R South Africa, shares more. Evan-Lee Courie
- With the recent announcement of Paula Hulley's resignation as CEO of IAB SA, we spoke with her to find out more about her time as IAB SA's CEO. Emily Stander
- The Clicks Group has said that its total South African Special Risks Insurance Association (Sasria) claim related to the civil unrest in July amounts to R726m, comprising loss of stock of R522m (carrying value of R334m), replacement of fixed assets of R182m (carrying value R61m) and other costs of R22m.
- Technology giants such as Amazon and Google will hold the largest market share of the banking industry within just five years, if banks fail to digitally transform.
- YouTube has announced that the YouTube NextUp programme will be available in Nigeria and South Africa. The programme is an opportunity for local creators to take their content creation to the next level.
Official Cannes representative Ster-Kinekor, Creative Circle and Bizcommunity present Cannes Trend Talks 2021
Ster-Kinekor, the official Cannes Lions representative in South Africa, along with Bizcommunity, online media partner to Ster-Kinekor and Creative Circle, invite you to Cannes Trend Talks 2021 presented by Ann Nurock.
Join us for our very first virtual event where we take our annual look into growing creative trends and insights curated and presented by Ann Nurock. The sessions will include discussions with this year’s South African judges who will share their experiences and insights to some of the world’s winning creative work.
22 July 2021 | 2pm | R150 per ticket
Secure your ticket at moc.rokenikrets@sklatdnertsennac
Presented by Ann Nurock in association with:
- Film Lions juror: Brett Morris
- Media Lions juror: Tanya Schreuder
- Entertainment Lions for Sport juror: Bryan Habana
- Print and Publishing Lions juror: Nkgabiseng Motau
- Radio and Audio Lions juror: Lufuno Mavhungu
- Industry Craft Lions: Steph van Niekerk
Where 370 companies in 18 industries trust Biz Press Office newsrooms to publish corporate content, on Africa's indispensable B2B news media. Enquire about a newsroom like this for your company on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You plan your event, we'll promote it to the right business audience!06 Sep 13:04
- #PRaisethePR: Conversations with leading PR voices30 Aug 11:26
- Bizcommunity - connecting communities for 20 years19 Aug 13:02
- August #WomensMonth made possible by the Intercare Group20 Jul 09:52
- Cannes Trend Talks 2021 Official Programme released13 Jul 13:19