Marketing & Media trends
- In this #BehindtheBrandManager feature, we find out more from Justine Cullinan, GM of marketing and brand strategy and communication at the iconic and well-loved South African fast-food chain Nando's. Ruth Cooper
- Million-dollar manufacturing deal aims to drive industrialisation and economic growth across Africa KAS Africa
- Hot 91.9FM gets hotter with new faces and lineup
- Momentum and Brave Group deliver a giant TVC
- Suidoosterfees to stage productions at Artscape
- #BehindtheBrandManager: Meet Briony Brookes for Cape Town Tourism
- The story behind Daily Maverick's Don't Shoot the Messenger podcast
- Heineken SA appoints two new management team members
- #BehindtheBrandManager: Natasha Mkhize, brand and marketing manager at Curro
- Sales Person Johannesburg, Durban
- Cashier Cape Town
- Sales Assistant Pretoria
- E-commerce Content Coordinator Cape Town
- Store Leader Durban
- Senior SEO Specialist | E-commerce Cape Town
- Property Administrator Cape Town
- UK Sales Representative Remote
- Retail Merchandiser Johannesburg
- Retail Creative Director Johannesburg
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
Deloitte's latest State of the Consumer tracker shows South Africans are currently most concerned about finances - even more so than the health impact of Covid-19...
Grocery shopping in SA has changed forever as consumers have become comfortable with shopping for day-to-day groceries online, says NielsenIQ's Kelly Arnold...
Kelly Arnold 12 Mar 2021
WATCH: Payfast's Jonathan Smit shares insight into the recent growth of the e-commerce landscape and future trends to watch out for...
Kantar's Norman Reyneker says that as companies define their future-fit commercial strategies, they must challenge assumptions related to the evolving digital retail landscape...
2Engage shares a few predictions for trends in the loyalty and rewards space in South Africa's retail main market...
Dion Chang, one of South Africa's most respected trend analysts, kicked off BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives...
Evan-Lee Courie 28 Jan 2021
As the fight against Covid-19 rages on, the property sector shows a bag of mixed results with some parts of the sector...
Herbert Seabelo Theledi 28 Jan 2021
The circular relationship between retail sales, consumer spending and employment in SA means retailers are unlikely to be able to 'sell' themselves out of the situation in which they now find themselves...
Tasmika Ramlakan 20 Jan 2021
The top trends that Euromonitor believes will define consumer behaviour and influence business strategies in the year ahead...
From large florals to '50s inspired headscarves, fashionistas globally are getting ready to kiss their WFH ensembles goodbye, despite many countries forcing their citizens back indoors to help curb the spread of the dreaded coronavirus. Here are a few trends the stylish can look forward to in the year to come...
Rob Noble 18 Jan 2021