Marketing & Media trends
- Tributes are pouring in for Dr Sindi van Zyl. The much-loved healthcare activist, DJ and social media influencer lost her battle to Covid-19 on 10 April.
- 365 Digital is thrilled to announce its appointment as exclusive partner to TikTok in South Africa. The exclusive partnership specifies 365 Digital as TikTok's exclusive media representatives, who will be responsible for all advertising sales and account management in South Africa. 365 Digital
- All South Africans will be able to register for the Covid-19 vaccine from 16 April through the electronic vaccination data system (EVDS).
- Rapt Creative wins Molson Coors, opens offices in the UK and Ukraine
- SA film My Octopus Teacher wins Best Documentary at the 2021 Baftas
- Mediamark, Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio launch #341LiftOff
- Prisa announces change of leadership
- Siya Kolisi, Freedom of Movement pay tribute to the Springbok captain's hometown with new range
- Grey Advertising Africa welcomes Lauren Dixon-Paver and Abigail Visser to the Grey wolfpack
- POPI Act readiness: 6 things to do
- Senior SEO Specialist - E-commerce Cape Town
- Property Administrator Cape Town
- UK Sales Representative Remote
- Retail Merchandiser Johannesburg
- E-Commerce Content Coordinator Cape Town
- Retail Creative Director Johannesburg
- Visual Merchandise Manager Bloemfontein
- Supervisor Kimberley
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Sales Manager Hazyview
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
Grocery shopping in SA has changed forever as consumers have become comfortable with shopping for day-to-day groceries online, says NielsenIQ's Kelly Arnold...
Kelly Arnold 12 Mar 2021
WATCH: Payfast's Jonathan Smit shares insight into the recent growth of the e-commerce landscape and future trends to watch out for...
Kantar's Norman Reyneker says that as companies define their future-fit commercial strategies, they must challenge assumptions related to the evolving digital retail landscape...
Bizcommunity is proud to announce a media partnership with Success by Design in their forthcoming free webinar, titled 'B2B in Africa for Africa', taking place on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 12-12.40pm...
Bizcommunity.com 5 Mar 2021
2Engage shares a few predictions for trends in the loyalty and rewards space in South Africa's retail main market...
Dion Chang, one of South Africa's most respected trend analysts, kicked off BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives...
Evan-Lee Courie 28 Jan 2021
As the fight against Covid-19 rages on, the property sector shows a bag of mixed results with some parts of the sector...
Herbert Seabelo Theledi 28 Jan 2021
The circular relationship between retail sales, consumer spending and employment in SA means retailers are unlikely to be able to 'sell' themselves out of the situation in which they now find themselves...
Tasmika Ramlakan 20 Jan 2021
The top trends that Euromonitor believes will define consumer behaviour and influence business strategies in the year ahead...
From large florals to '50s inspired headscarves, fashionistas globally are getting ready to kiss their WFH ensembles goodbye, despite many countries forcing their citizens back indoors to help curb the spread of the dreaded coronavirus. Here are a few trends the stylish can look forward to in the year to come...
Rob Noble 18 Jan 2021