Marketing & Media trends
Top 5 ways to market your event on a shoestring
When it comes to pulling off a successful event, it goes without saying that you simply can't neglect your marketing. After all, there's not much use in putting months of hard work into creating an event that's dynamic and impactful if there's no one there to attend it.
You’ve got to gather the crowds – the success and reputation of both your event and your brand depend on it. But marketing can be expensive, and can be tough to prioritise if you still have speaker, MC and venue fees to cover. Fortunately, there are many marketing options available to you that won’t break the bank. Read our top five tips on how to market your event on a shoestring budget here: https://www.wrxgrp.co.za/top-5-ways-to-market-your-event-on-a-shoestring/
The Worx Group is a marketing solutions company that combines design, production, digital marketing, activations and events to explore opportunities for our clients, staff and partners.
- Level 1 allowances and the opportunity of in-person events22 Oct 12:32
- Beware the charlatans, focus on your clients and team23 Jun 10:08
- Rapid antigen testing and the return to in-person events10 Jun 06:44
- Lockdowns shut many doors, but opportunity is now knocking15 Apr 07:34
- Channelling big tech to inspire growth in 202114 Apr 09:30