The AMASA workshop is designed to equip delegates with the fundamentals of media planning.
With an estimated 35.2 million SA mobile users expected to be in play by 2018, this is a platform no marketer or brand can ignore. Delegates at the 2015 AMASA workshop will be taken through a series of practical guidelines from digital industry leaders on how to...
- construct a winning mobile media strategy.
- get to grips with the new wave of multi-screen planning.
- Lynette Hundermark (Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer at Useful & Beautiful)
- Di Charton (Red & Yellow Knowledge Sharer)
- Candice Goodman (Chair Mobile Marketing Association)
- Jason Stewart (Group Director at Have you Heard Marketing)
- Mike Sharman (Owner of Retroviral Digital Communications)
- Linah Maigurira (Paid Search Director at PHD)
- Yaron Assabi (Non-Executive Board Member IAB)
- Fred Roed (CEO of World Wide Creative)
The AMASA Mobile Workshop takes place from Wednesday 29 to Friday 31 July 2015.
The workshop takes place at the Inner City Ideas Cartel (71 Waterkant Street First Floor, Cape Town, 8000).
Cost: R3,000 per delegate. Discounted cost of R2,500 for AMASA and IAB Members.
Space is limited. To reserve your place please contact az.oc.doormarts@asama
. About AMASA:
AMASA stands for the Advertising Media Association of South Africa.
AMASA champions the media and advertising industry by focusing on grooming bright young talent, bringing like-minded people together through networking, forums and online conversations.
The AMASA membership is a collaborative education, information and networking platform for media owners, media agencies, brands, consultants, students, media innovators and strategists in South Africa who represent all the different disciplines of media in agencies and client companies.
For further information please contact Mike van Eck at az.oc.liamecaps@ekim
or visit our website at http://www.amasa.org.za/