Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
Marketing & Media jobs
- Designer Johannesburg
- Business Development Manager Cape Town
- Midweight Copywriter Stellenbosch
- Journalist Ballito
- Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- DTP/Pre-Press Operator Benoni
- Digital Marketing Intern Cape Town
- Sales/Marketing Manager Port Elizabeth
- Social Media Manager - Marketing Durban
- SEO Manager Johannesburg
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 52: The business of blogging
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday evening, 7 February 2013, was Dan Nash (@bangersandnash) from men's lifestyle blog Bangersandnash.com and Natalie Roos (@natalieroos), creator of Tails of a Mermaid.
They shared with show host Warren Harding (@bizcomwazza) on how they got started in the blogging business; the various platforms they use and recommend; how different content drives traffic; how they measure traffic on their sites; the need for a standard measurement so all players are on the same page and how to make money from blogs.
They also discussed what advertisers need to know about drops and advertising and how bloggers can help businesses access their target audiences.
The news roundup covered:
- Featured Job: Creative Director - Digital
- Bizcommunity competition
- Google enhances AdWords
- New chairperson at DMMA
- Retainers vs projects
If you missed the show, download (48.8MB) or listen to the podcast (53:18 minutes).
Date: 7 February 2013 Length: 53:18min File size: 48.8MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio