A quick and easy vegan nutty noodles recipe with peanut sauce.
• 450g whole-grain spaghetti • Three tablespoons of raw ginger • Two cloves of garlic • One and a half cups (340g) of peanut butter, smooth unsalted • One cup (225ml) of rice wine vinegar • ⅓ cup (60g) sugar • ⅓ cup (60ml) soy sauce • Half a cup (115ml) of water • Two tablespoons of sesame oil (or other cooking oil) • One tablespoon of red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper (or to taste) • One kilogram of frozen mixed vegetables • Two tablespoons of vegetable oil • Three tablespoons of sesame seeds
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled. Drain well.
2. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic cloves.
3. In a blender or food processor, purée the peanut butter with the ginger, garlic, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, water, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the vegetable medley until just tender. Season to taste.
5. Toss the cooked spaghetti with the cooked vegetable medley and peanut sauce until well coated.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.