Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Tele Sales Representative Cape Town
- Digital Programmatic Sales Representative Johannesburg
- Account Manager - National Sales Johannesburg
- Mid-Level Writer Johannesburg
- Junior C# Web Developer Cape Town
- Lecturer - Higher Certificate in Performing Arts Cape Town
- Lecturer - Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation Cape Town
- Weekend Editor Johannesburg
- Live Streaming Event Support Engineer Johannesburg or Cape Town
- Design-Based Social Media Manager/Content Creative Cape Town
The Loeries - Did we tell better stories?
Gagasi FM, like the institution of the Loeries, celebrates the true human engagement and this year, through the in-depth judging process, the Loeries revealed and celebrated the leading creatives that brought these moments of absolute engagement to life by amplifying the needs of their respective clients. Fun was had by all. But what now?
Vukile Zondi, Gagasi FM Managing Director, stated that as a partner to the Loeries for 2019, there was almost an unspoken obligation to make these moments last in a more sustainable manner. “We did not just partner to afford Gagasi FM the opportunity to present an award, the partnership is key in taking our audiences with us as we traverse territory that was traditionally out of reach for a radio brand. Now we have earned a seat at the media buying table – more so than ever before. Our platform is sought after in order to tell authentic stories, tell them better and in Gagasi’s case – tell these stories to the largest bi-lingual audience base in KZN. That’s pretty powerful,” says Zondi.
It is evident that the custodial reach of the Loeries has extended well beyond that of just the organisers and the award nominees – Gagasi FM is certainly testament to the fact that the creative industry will always be indebted to platforms that land their campaigns in a truly effective manner. And the efficacy is always measured by the numbers and Gagasi FM has these numbers, in abundance.
To listen to true KZN stories being told better, tune into Gagasi FM and visit their website to experience the Gagasi Lifestyle via: https://gagasiworld.co.za.
Facebook: GagasiWorld | Twitter: @GagasiFM | Instagram: @gagasifm
Gagasi FM's press office
|Gagasi FM is the number one commercial radio station in KwaZulu Natal to reach the black urban and peri-urban black youth.|
- Nomalanga and Warras coming back home30 Sep 13:42
- Gagasi FM statement on the on-air protest and the way forward09 Sep 12:41
- The Loeries - Did we tell better stories?05 Sep 11:58
- Gagasi FM Shero Awards 201929 Aug 14:36
- Gagasi FM media statement02 Aug 13:45