IAB Bookmarks Awards and Summit
Marketing & Media jobs
- Account Manager - Client Services Johannesburg
- Digital Marketing Intern Cape Town
- Photography Intern Cape Town
- Community Manager Johannesburg
- Analytics/Insights Analyst Johannesburg
- Digital Strategist Johannesburg
- Senior Account Director Johannesburg
- Field Force Marketing Director Johannesburg
- Senior Digital Designer Johannesburg
- Sales Manager Johannesburg
Bookmarks 2020 - the show goes on(line)!
Last week, the IAB SA announced the digitisation of the 12th Annual Bookmark Awards ceremony to be held on 19 March 2020 at 5pm and the cancellation of the on-site event at The Galleria that evening. This comes in response to the World Health Organisation’s announcement that the virus has reached a pandemic level and the responsibility of the IAB SA to minimise any health risk of our event attendees.
"You won’t have to miss the 2020 Bookmark Awards because #Bookmarks2020 is a digital-first, free awards experience that will be accessible to all online through the IAB SA digital platforms and supporting local media,” comments Bookmarks jury president Andrea Quaye, adding “we invite all agencies, publishers, brands, companies and individuals to join in this week – from where-ever you are, as we take the #2020Bookmarks online for the first time."
Paula Hulley, IAB SA CEO, includes: "We are also thrilled to be inviting our 2020 Bookmarks Front Row winners to the #2020Bookmarks show format and will be further introducing them to the industry online this Thursday and at future events and platforms. And today we are proud to announce our 2020 Bookmarks IAB SA Front Row winners:
- Zoya Nkosi
- Kamogelo Makhale
- Motshidisi Mokoena
- Bokamoso Pascal Tsogang
- Mahlatse Moti
Each of the five winners submitted their entry by Friday, 13 March 2020 and was reviewed by the IAB SA Bookmarks Front Row Panel. Each winner will receive a R10,000 online course voucher from The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business, a R3,000 G-Star clothing voucher and an invitation to participate in the #2020Bookmarks online awards and future IAB events."
For more information on how to attend the virtual event, keep an eye on @iab_sa.
For more information on the IAB SA Front Row Programme, visit https://www.iabsa.net/pages/front_row
Event tickets and refunds
- For individuals who have already purchased tickets via the Howler platform please action your refund by emailing .
- If you have paid for your ticket via the IAB SA, please email to request your refund.
The 12th Annual Bookmark Awards, Powered By DSTV Media Sales and in partnership with Newsclip, G-Star, 24.com, Arena Holdings, the South African, Red & Yellow Creative School of Business, HelloFCB+ and Gumtree are on Thursday, 19 March 2020 via digital channels. More information to be released on Twitter @iab_sa and Instagram @iab_southafrica
IAB South Africa's press office
|The IAB South Africa, is an independent, voluntary, non-profit association focused on growing and sustaining a vibrant and profitable digital industry within South Africa.|
- Bookmarks 2020 - the show goes on(line)!18 Mar 09:24
- #BREAKINGNEWS: Bookmarks cancels gala event, goes digital13 Mar 10:13
- IAB invites young, black and gifted creatives to take up space in the Front Row10 Mar 11:06
- 2020 Bookmark Awards finalists are announced24 Feb 15:41
- The IAB South Africa chair and vice-chair announced12 Dec 10:21