Marketing & Media jobs
- Direct Marketer Port Elizabeth
- Senior Art Director Johannesburg
- Print Production/Procurement Specialist Johannesburg
- Production Support (Large Format Digital Print) Sandton
- Senior Copywriter Johannesburg
- Ad Traffic Intern Cape Town
- Editorial/Digital Intern Cape Town
- Food Intern Cape Town
- Junior Ad Designer Cape Town
- Copy-Editor - Business Cape Town
#CannesLions2018: Ready to roar with SA pride!
Publicis Johannesburg's Kaylee Germann and Prince Zwane, leaving for Cannes to take part in the global Young Lions film challege.
Zwane and Germann teamed up for the Cinemark Young Lions '48-hour challenge', which is just that - 48 hours in total from brief to concept shooting, editing and the final production of a 60-second commercial.
Juanita Pienaar chats to graphic designer, Prince Zwane and copywriter, Kaylee Germann from Publicis who have won SA's Cinemark Young Lions competition...
Juanita Pienaar 21 May 2018
Their winning creative commercial, promoting the gift of sight, stood out from the 20 shortlisted entries. As a result, it will be flighted in Ster-Kinekor cinemas and used by Ster-Kinekor’s Vision Mission (CSI flagship programme) to continue to drive eye-care awareness:
Even more exciting is that as a result of their win, Zwane and German are set to compete in the global Cannes Young Lions competition in the Film category this coming week, which follows the same 48-hour format as the Cinemark round.
Cinemark has announced the Young Lions competition winners that will represent SA at Cannes Lions this year...
7 May 2018
Keep your fingers crossed and an eye on our Cannes Lions special section for the latest updates!