
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Colgate Beaver Ad
Surely we can do better than the cheap looking, badly dubbed version.
Maybe it's just me but the latest Colgate ad for the herbal toothpaste just doesn't do it. The Beaver doesn't help it either, as I understand it, this is not a kids product. Add to this the fact that the ad comes across as a "chinese movie" (mouth movements no match words speaking) and it is a total turn off. I don't believe it will negataivley affect sales, but just from a brand perspective it is not an ad I would go with.
But Hey, thats just me!











