
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Junior Art Director Cape Town
- Senior Art Director Johannesburg
- Mid-Senior Copywriter Johannesburg
- Senior Project Manager Johannesburg
- Integrated Strategist Cape Town
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
Do I miss something in the new Iburst TV ad?
The new Iburst TV ad does not (unless I am missing something) show that going wireless is such a good idea.
The new Iburst TV ad (which ran on SABC TV this week) shows a couple of string-puppets running around on screen, with one shouting something to the effect of "guys, its time to go wireless". When a giant pair of scissors then appears on screen, the puppets have their strings cut and they are now really "wireless". But instead of now being super strong or showing some kind of benefit for being wireless, they lie flat on the ground, unable to move. Doesnt that sort of defeat the purpose of the ad's message, which I am assuming must be the benefit of going wireless? Please tell me if I am missing something.














