Voting is officially open for South Africa's Recruiter of the Year, as chosen by CareerJunction's jobseekers.
Every year we honour those recruitment agencies, big or small, that stood out from the crowd in terms of service excellence they provided to jobseekers who used CareerJunction
to find employment.
The 14th annual Recruiter Awards, hosted by CareerJunction, will take place in November 2017 in Gauteng and will see SA’s top players in the recruitment industry gather to celebrate service excellence. The awards will be presented across three categories:
- Platinum 100 (advertised an average of 71 to 100 job ads per month).
- Platinum 70 (advertised an average of 26 to 70 job ads per month).
- Platinum 25 (advertised up to 25 job ads per month).
Jobseekers are asked to select a recruitment agency (and recruitment consultant) which they feel has gone above and beyond the call of duty, rating them on criteria such as:
- Personal service and understanding career requirements.
- Advice, guidance and post-interview feedback.
- Securing interviews and assisting with negotiations.
- Pre- and post-placement contact.
Did a recruitment agency excel in helping you in your job search or placement? Go give them your vote for the Recruiter of the Year and stand a chance to win* one of two online short courses through GetSmarter, to the value of R15,000 each. Click here to cast your vote.
About our prize sponsor
GetSmarter is an online education company based in Cape Town and London, collaborating with leading universities to offer premium online short courses to working professionals. Visit GetSmarter
to learn more.*Terms and conditions apply. Available on the voting page.