
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Revisiting the Broadway Sweets ads
When I watch the Broadway Sweets ads these days, I find that I can't help marvelling at how good they are.
Then I catch myself and realise that they're still truly crap but they are so much better than the bizarre prime-time am-dram slots they started out as.
Anyone know what's going on with these ads these days? Are they letting advertising students do them as assignments now?
Yes, I know I'm not the target market, but I'm perversely fascinated.
(PS. Anyone ever seen Broadway sweets on a shop shelf? Not me.)













