More Loeries news...Submit news
Marketing & Media jobs
More...Submit a jobOpen account
- Paid Social Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Social Media Strategist Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Coordinator Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Business Director Johannesburg
- Marketing Project Manager Cape Town
- Copywriter Johannesburg
- Lifestyle Journalist - Online/Print Johannesburg
- Digital Project Manager Cape Town
- Account Manager Cape Town
Cybercrime campaign wins a Loerie
Our "Some Things Shouldn't Be Shared" campaign in collaboration with Sabric has been awarded a bronze Loerie in the category of Digital - Social Media.
The objective of the campaign was to educate South Africans on how they can avoid falling victim to financial scams and cybercrime, by highlighting the importance of confidentiality.
The digital campaign included a series of video content created to evoke a sense of discomfort around sharing personal items (such as a toothbrush or underwear), as well as a fun game of ‘would you rather’ for Sabric’s audience that ran on Instagram stories, Facebook in-stream video and AdColony cards. All content pieces guided the audience to an interactive microsite where they could further their knowledge of cybercrime and learn what kind of scams they're likely to encounter and how to avoid them.
Our teams worked exceptionally hard to create a highly engaging social media campaign from strategy through to aesthetic, and we’re grateful to have had the work recognised by the Loeries.
Thank you to the team:
Creative Agency: So Interactive
Digital Director: Darren Mansour
Account Manager: Michelle Marder
Creative Director: Letitia Lerm
Art Director: Nicole Ellis
Production: Neo Legodi
Copywriter: Tamlyn Wilson
Production Company: Run Jump Fly Creations
Directors: Lourens Smit & Tristan Coetzee
Producer: Devin Armstrong
Editor: Lourens Smit
DOP: Chuanne Blofield
Hair: Lyn Kennedy
Makeup: Tamaryn Pretorius
Grip: Henry Blignaut
Styling: Melissa Maxted-Henderson
Animation: Matchfire Motion
We are an independent digital creative agency that was established in 2007. We focus on creating brand experiences that engage people online and offline. Through innovation, experience and knowledge we have the right skills to deliver impact for brands and business.
- Cybercrime campaign wins a Loerie24 Nov 07:38
- New accommodation app makes living easy27 Oct 12:03
- So Interactive sees some silver linings in 202007 Oct 07:44
- So Interactive proud to be named a top digital marketing partner in South Africa by Clutch14 Sep 11:32
- So Interactive impresses with striking new agency showreel08 Jun 09:05
Don't miss BizTrends2021 - 8 keynote speakers forecast trends shaping business in our region! Register now!