In the age of technology, the digital marketing and media industry continues to evolve at breakneck speed and consumers are becoming more and more technologically advanced.
Modern marketing is evolving beyond the point where technology can’t be ignored and it is proving to be a skill every person requires to be effective and secure a future in business.
A mobile world means new forms of consumption. Marketers are increasingly looking to digital channels to communicate relevant and targeted messages to increase effectiveness.
This ever-changing world of technology requires marketers to be future-fit, brands to be agile and adaptable.
Boo-Yah! is bringing a different edge to education through Future-Fit Training Courses. These masterclasses are coming to South Africa, in May 2018.
Designed for the African market - this fun and witty brand aims to deliver new technological techniques in a non-geek way, without jargon.
Boo-Yah will focus on creating courses that allow marketers to know how new technologies work, in terms that they understand.
In a world where people suffer from technophobia - each of the courses are meant to help you gain relevant the skills in strategy and new technologies without making them intimidating.
Boo-Yah! is partnering with a renowned marketing advisory and educational marketing services company from the UK called The Connected Marketer™. The company has trained thousands of marketing professionals around the world and hundreds of global organisations. The organisations include Adidas, P&G, Unilever, and Coca-Cola to name a few.
Founder of The Connected Marketer™ Paul Berney says that the course “offers something unique, written and designed by marketers for marketers”.
Facilitated by world-renowned expert in mobile marketing and The Connected Marketer™
founder Paul Barney and Carmen Murray, the brainchild behind Boo-Yah! who is an entrepreneur and a household name in the marketing industry in SA. This promises to be a movement that will challenge thinking and the way of doing things as modern marketers, guiding you into the new era of marketing.
The courses with certificates of completion will cover the following concepts:
These courses will also be supported in the form of:
- The Connected Marketer™, a new approach to merge and synchronise digital and physical marketing efforts
- The Role of AI in Marketing, written by marketers, for marketers explaining all the key terms and concepts involved in AI including managing the technology stack
- Award in Mobile Marketing, internationally recognised qualification in Mobile Marketing, accredited by The IDM to become a professional mobile practitioner
- Proposition Development, helping you understand how to better reach targeted consumers through story telling
- Programmatic Marketing, lead development projects with another perspective and opportunities to raise awareness
- Private Dinners and Workshops
- Bespoke Training Programmes
By the end of the courses Boo-Yah! hopes to have given you pragmatic growth strategies and tactics, moulding you into a tech warrior and a key player in the innovation space in 2018 and beyond. About Boo-Yah!
Boo-Yah! Is an African inspired Advisory and Educational Marketing Services Company. It aims to put the ”KAPOW” back into your marketing and help brands to create blockbusting strategies.If you are interested to book any of the courses, or wish to receive more information on the modules on each course, please contact:
Cell: 073 224 6126