Marketing & Media jobs
- Digital Brand Manager Stellenbosch
- Creative Designer Stellenbosch
- Digital Producer Sandton
- Creative Copywriter - Production Johannesburg
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Johannesburg
- Copywriter Cape Town
- Account Executive - Print Durban
- Inbound Marketing Strategist Johannesburg
- Junior C# Web Developer Cape Town
- Head of Sales | Digital Media Cape Town
Joe Public United ranked #1 agency at 2019 Pendoring Awards for the second year running
“As an agency that nurtures diversity and distinctive creative solutions, we believe, like Nelson Mandela, that if you talk to a man in his own language it goes to his heart. Ideating creative concepts that germinate from the multitude of culturally diverse languages in our country, means that we can cultivate powerful work, which not only builds brands but ultimately grows our country,” added Xolisa Dyeshana, Chief Creative Officer, Joe Public.
Clients and brands that continue to connect with South Africans recognise that insight no longer exists in translation. Brands cannot merely be translated in order to be “vernacularised” – communication that unites is work that matures from an intimate understanding of the rich cultures which weave the fabric of our South African society together.
Working hard to acquire and convert a total tally of 21 accolades against a record number of 378 entries this year. The agency group showcased just how significant investment into developing local industry talent and ideas can be. Campaigns like Jet’s “Basics”, Nedbank’s “Secrets” and Powa’s “Rape Shower”, demonstrated the power of human truth and culturally relevant content. Across the group, from digital to design, Joe Public continued to #SpeakSouthAfrican with awards being picked up in a variety of different categories.
“We also need to honour and acknowledge our creative teams’ unique talent and drive as they strive to create work that doesn’t simply entertain, but makes a difference for our clients. As an agency we produce ideas that celebrate local brilliance and our rich heritage,” concluded Dyeshana.
Joe Public United's press office
|We are a 100% independent and proudly South African integrated brand and communication group, with a philosophy grounded in the purpose of growth.|
- Pride of Africa raises its new flag20 Nov 11:43
- Joe Public United ranked #1 agency at 2019 Pendoring Awards for the second year running08 Nov 15:14
- Rock My Soul travels through time06 Nov 12:03
- Joe Public Connect scoops a hat-trick win for Agency of the Year - New Generation Awards11 Oct 12:34
- Less fear and more hope with Jet's latest campaign to help #ClearTheStigma21 Aug 14:25