Ogilvy wins Loeries 2018 in marathon style
Winning work for Ogilvy came from a range of clients including Kimberly-Clark, AB inBev, OMO, Volkswagen, KFC and Vodacom.
Ogilvy South Africa CCO Pete Case adds, “What an amazing achievement for our teams and clients. Our ability to consistently deliver multiple gold and Grand Prix at Loeries is a wonderful achievement for us all. Congratulations to all the winners this weekend and most especially Kimberly-Clark for bringing the biggest statue home with us. Looking at the work we won for, it’s certainly a proud time to be in this industry.”
Ogilvy SA CEO Alistair Mokoena adds: “Our client relationships are driven by only one thing, and that is the power of creative excellence to deliver commercial value. We are thrilled that the ideas that have created value for our clients are being recognised by our peers this weekend at the Loeries Awards.”
Winning work was placed in a wide range of categories including: data driven marketing, shared value, creative use of paper, digital, media innovation, live activations, radio, film, craft and integrated.
The Kimberly-Clark “The World’s First Baby Marathon” Grand Prix case study can be viewed here: https://vimeo.com/275092433.
- Ogilvy wins Social and Digital Agency of the Year with 31 statues05 Oct 12:02
- Ogilvy appoints Devika Bulchandani global chief executive officer09 Sep 12:36
- Ogilvy and Cadbury celebrate triple gold at Marketing Achievement Awards17 Aug 10:20
- Ogilvy PR launches global business influence offer12 Aug 09:28
- Ogilvy wins Digital Agency of the Year, at IAB Bookmark awards03 Aug 13:26