One Show Awards
Marketing & Media jobs
- Sales Executive Maitland
- Account Manager - Lead Generator - Retention Based Maitland
- Lead Generator - Cold Caller - Outbound Maitland
- Team Lead - Lead Generator Maitland
- Head of Events Johannesburg
- User-Interface Designer Western Cape
- Sales/Marketing Consultant Johannesburg
- Digital Campaign Manager Johannesburg
- Digital Account Director Johannesburg
- Digital Display/Programmatic Campaign Manager Cape Town
#OneShow2018: Mobile finalists revealed!
Ogilvy Johannesburg features in the "applications" category and also in the 'use of technology - physical product & mobile integration' category for its work on the "KFC Suppertime Stories" campaign for KFC.
Ogilvy Africa Nairobi, SuperSonic Africa Nairobi and Black Bean Productions Cape Town feature in the ‘mobile advertising’ category for their work on "The World’s Most Eligible Bachelor" campaign for Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
VML South Africa also features in the 'mobile advertising' category for their work on the "Stop the Cycle" campaign for Huffington Post.
King James Group features in the 'innovation in mobile' category for its work on the Uk’shona Kwelanga, a WhatsApp drama series for Sanlam.
Click here for the full list of finalists, which includes all the gold, silver and bronze pencils as well as merit winners.
The winners and full award details will be announced during One Show Creative Week in New York, from 7 to 11 May.
You can view these and other One Show entries by browsing this year’s finalist showcase. Visit our One Show special section for all the latest updates!