Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Marketing/Events Assistant Pretoria
- Marketing Coordinator Johannesburg
- Sales Representative (Shrink Sleeve Labels) Johannesburg East
- Account Director Cape Town
- Sales Support (Self Adhesive Labels) Edenvale
- Quality Controller Pretoria
- Digital Internship Cape Town
- Design Director/Group Head Johannesburg
- Sales Representative - Trade Media Johannesburg
- EWN Senior Reporter Cape Town
Two of Ireland/Davenport's Loerie wins withdrawn
Rules changed, honest mistake
Unfortunately, Ireland/Davenport did not make themselves aware of the change to the rules and submitted work for this category that had not flighted. While the responsibility rests with the entrant to ensure that all entry criteria are met, the Loeries accepts that this was an honest mistake.
"It is important that all entries meet our entry criteria," says Loeries CEO, Andrew Human. "From this year, all entries require a signature from the company head accepting all the terms and conditions of entry. We have a zero-tolerance policy and will continue to ensure that all the rules of entry are enforced."
Winners table adjusted
As a result of these changes, a total of 254 awards were handed out in the main categories, with the winners being broken down as follows:
|Prof non-craft entries||1453|
|Prof craft entries||739|
View the full list of winners here.