Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Editor in Chief Glamour Cape Town
- Spitfire Inbound - Part time Digital Copywriter Johannesburg
- Spitfire Inbound - Mid-Level Digital Designer Johannesburg
- Sales Executives Cape Town
- Learnership Programme Cape Town
- Marketing Coordinator Cape Town
- Social Media Content Creative - Design-Based Cape Town
- Junior C# Web Developer Cape Town
- C# .NET Software Developer Johannesburg
- Senior Research Executive - Quantitative Gauteng
Two of Ireland/Davenport's Loerie wins withdrawn
Rules changed, honest mistake
Unfortunately, Ireland/Davenport did not make themselves aware of the change to the rules and submitted work for this category that had not flighted. While the responsibility rests with the entrant to ensure that all entry criteria are met, the Loeries accepts that this was an honest mistake.
"It is important that all entries meet our entry criteria," says Loeries CEO, Andrew Human. "From this year, all entries require a signature from the company head accepting all the terms and conditions of entry. We have a zero-tolerance policy and will continue to ensure that all the rules of entry are enforced."
Winners table adjusted
As a result of these changes, a total of 254 awards were handed out in the main categories, with the winners being broken down as follows:
|Prof non-craft entries||1453|
|Prof craft entries||739|
View the full list of winners here.