- MultiChoice's annual DStv price increases no April Fools' jokeDanette Breitenbach
- NHI monthly cost: Are you prepared to foot the bill?Katja Hamilton
- 6 trends driving Africa’s growth in 2024Amadou Diallo
Fran Luckin judges her 6th Cannes Lion
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the largest gathering of the creative marketing community in the world. The Lions were established to provide a global destination and the definitive benchmark for creativity that drives progress.
“Being in the jury room is my favourite way to spend the Cannes Lions. Nothing tops spending days just talking about ideas with some of the most talented creative minds on the planet,” says Luckin.
“We are so proud of Fran. This is acknowledgement of her hard work as a key figure in our rapid growth trajectory under Fran’s stewardship,” says Paul Jackson, CEO Grey Advertising Africa.
- Cannes Lions special section and search
- More info: Google News, Cannes Lions Twitter
- Official site: http://www.canneslions.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- New creative chapter: Metropolitan teams up with Grey South Africa20 Feb 11:25
- Krispy Kreme MENA chooses Grey Dubai as their strategy and creative agency31 Jan 12:00
- Grey appoints Tlali Taoana as president of Grey South Africa04 Dec 13:05
- Burger King South Africa spreads smiles with 'The Small Pleasures' campaign14 Nov 10:04
- Burger King unveils exciting "Full-on SA Flavour" campaign for Peri-Peri Chicken range31 Oct 10:04