Fran Luckin judges her 6th Cannes Lion
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the largest gathering of the creative marketing community in the world. The Lions were established to provide a global destination and the definitive benchmark for creativity that drives progress.
“Being in the jury room is my favourite way to spend the Cannes Lions. Nothing tops spending days just talking about ideas with some of the most talented creative minds on the planet,” says Luckin.
“We are so proud of Fran. This is acknowledgement of her hard work as a key figure in our rapid growth trajectory under Fran’s stewardship,” says Paul Jackson, CEO Grey Advertising Africa.
- Grey and WPP Liquid awarded the fast-growing Bernini brand27 Sep 09:46
- Chicken finds a new home at Burger King, with the help of Grey Advertising Africa12 Sep 12:20
- Highly acclaimed creative director Marcelle du Plessis joins Grey Advertising Africa31 Aug 12:15
- Grey Advertising Africa joins the Tiger Brands roster of above-the-line agencies26 Aug 09:23
- Grey Advertising Africa is part of Effie Awards 2022 judging panel15 Aug 11:04