Marketing & Media trends
- Tributes are pouring in for Dr Sindi van Zyl. The much-loved healthcare activist, DJ and social media influencer lost her battle to Covid-19 on 10 April.
- 365 Digital is thrilled to announce its appointment as exclusive partner to TikTok in South Africa. The exclusive partnership specifies 365 Digital as TikTok's exclusive media representatives, who will be responsible for all advertising sales and account management in South Africa. 365 Digital
- All South Africans will be able to register for the Covid-19 vaccine from 16 April through the electronic vaccination data system (EVDS).
- Rapt Creative wins Molson Coors, opens offices in the UK and Ukraine
- SA film My Octopus Teacher wins Best Documentary at the 2021 Baftas
- Mediamark, Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio launch #341LiftOff
- Prisa announces change of leadership
- Siya Kolisi, Freedom of Movement pay tribute to the Springbok captain's hometown with new range
- Grey Advertising Africa welcomes Lauren Dixon-Paver and Abigail Visser to the Grey wolfpack
- POPI Act readiness: 6 things to do
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Bizcommunity is proud to announce a media partnership with Success by Design in their forthcoming free webinar, titled 'B2B in Africa for Africa', taking place on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 12-12.40pm...
Bizcommunity.com 5 Mar 2021
As the world grapples with the uncertainty surrounding the long-term implications of Covid-19, there is a measure of agreement on one thing...
Minimalism - once a niche art movement - is now a mainstream lifestyle trend. We have Marie Kondo, the Japanese organising guru...
Jonathan Hurvitz 8 Feb 2021
In a recent Instagram Live session on The Thando Channel, the topic of women's growing participation in the property market was addressed...
The industrial property market in 2021 is certainly not an easy one to predict. However, learning from the past year's events...
Tony Bales 4 Feb 2021
As the fight against Covid-19 rages on, the property sector shows a bag of mixed results with some parts of the sector...
Herbert Seabelo Theledi 28 Jan 2021
While 2020 will forever be remembered as a year of unprecedented challenges and uncertainty, 2021 promises to bring exciting shifts...
John Jack 26 Jan 2021
According to property entrepreneur and Only Realty owner Grant Smee, recent statistics indicate that first-time buyers are younger than ever before...
According to Yael Geffen of Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty, executives who take note of emerging trends as the world transitions...
Covid-19 has forever changed the traditional live auction model, forcing the industry to accept and adapt to an accelerated digital standard to keep their doors open...
Joff van Reenen 11 Jan 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a 'significant and lasting impact' on the South African residential property market and is shaping many of the emerging trends we're seeing in the market right now...
Marcél du Toit 8 Jan 2021
Blurring the line between reality and technology is what will help realtors sell developments moving forward, and technology's role in realty is becoming more critical to its success...
Andrea Tucker 7 Jan 2021
Amplified by the pressures of a global pandemic, 2020 saw the continuation of a challenging economic climate for both consumers and rental agencies...
Johette Smuts 7 Jan 2021