Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
Marketing & Media jobs
- Senior Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Assistant Cape Town
- Marketing Coordinator Cape Town
- Digital Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Academic Navigator - Lecturer Johannesburg
- Academic Navigator Lecturer - Consumer Behaviour Johannesburg
- Academic Navigator Lecturer - Computer Programming Johannesburg
- Academic Navigator - Digital Marketing 2A Lecturer Johannesburg
- Academic Navigator - Retail Management Lecturer Johannesburg
- Academic Navigator - Channel Planning Lecturer Johannesburg
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 190: Mike Wronski on the top five social media platforms in SA
We spoke to Mike about:
- • The research approach used to gather the data.
• We discuss the research findings, the numbers and the changes in each of the big five platforms
• We look at the new platforms on the scene – Snapchat, WeChat.
• We look at the way brands should be using the top platforms.
• We discuss the way users are engaging with brands now. How and what should brands be measuring.
• What are the current social media obstacles in SA for brands?
• We look at the importance of mobile and social in SA.
• Lastly we look ahead and Mike gives us his advice for effective social media use.
Date: 22 September 2016 Length: 25:05min File size: 35MB Host: Warren Harding
The news roundup from Bizcommunity:
- September is Innovation Month on Bizcommunity.com
- #InnovationMonth: The global digital reach of Jellyfish
- The opportunities of "Siri" to brands
- #InnovationMonth: Social-TV spotlights stories that inspire hope
- Choosing an online reputation management tool
- Huffington Post, Media24 team up for HuffPost SA