Marketing & Media jobs
- Project Manager | Corporate Consultancy Cape Town
- Traffic Manager Cape Town
- Account Manager - Smile 90.4 FM Johannesburg
- Direct Sales Account Manager Johannesburg
- Senior SEM Specialist Johannesburg
- Social Media Community Manager Cape Town
- Copywriter Cape Town
- Senior SEO Specialist Johannesburg
- Graphic/Web Designer Johannesburg
- Marketing Intern Johannesburg
Howard Audio bags two Cannes Lions
King James II Johannesburg was the agency with the vision and the film was shot by Peter Pohorsky of Plank Films. Howard Audio composed the music that took the commercial to even greater heights.
"Music has the capacity to build emotion like no other element of filmmaking," says Adam Howard. "I worked closely with the creative team; in fact, we experimented with several different treatments before settling on the preferred route."
Adam played the flugel horn (trumpet) for the track. "This is my primary instrument," he explains, "So to compose a piece featuring the flugel horn was very special to me. This is the third year running that Howard Audio has taken home a Cannes Lion and I'm very proud of that."
Congratulations to all the South African winners!
Howard Audio's press office
- Howard Audio strikes a chord with Soul Sisters 24 Jul 2019
- Howard Audio bags two Cannes Lions 28 Jun 2019
- Creative synergies shine a light on Maq 12 Jun 2019
- Howard Audio got soul with Chicken Licken 5 Jun 2019
- Howard Audio turns a full Creative Circle 16 Apr 2019