Marketing & Media trends
- Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA), now the largest talent agency on the African continent, has announced that it is opening a new office in Cape Town. The launch of a representative office in the heart of one of South Africa's premier film destinations follows fast on the heels of a recent announcement that the agency would be representing screenwriters and directors alongside the leading talent already in the stable. Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA)
- After 12 years of being 'The Home of the Afropolitan', we are excited to introduce our latest evolution - Kaya 959. On the Street. On the Air. Our new brand identity is about highlighting Kaya 959 as a radio station for all. KAYA 959
- Kantar's Best Liked Ads celebrates South Africa's favourite TV commercials. These are the ads that have been rated as the best liked by the South African audience, who we believe to be the most important critic - the person who ultimately chooses to buy your brand or not. Kantar
- Woolworths rolls out virtual beauty services in SA
- Broadcaster Jeremy Maggs joins Brave Group: One of SA's leading majority Black-owned integrated communications groups
- SAB plans launch of new B-BBEE scheme Zenzele Kabili
- PR industry expert calls young talent to apply for mentorship initiative
- SABRE Awards Africa 2021: All the winners!
- Breaking news: 85% of healthcare professionals now want to liaise with representatives online!
- Kombo King turns up the heat
Logistics & Transport jobsMore...Submit a jobOpen account
Logistics & Transport trends
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
The survey conducted by Orange Business Services explores how enterprises can utilise supply chain and logistical data insights to mitigate risk...
The air transport industry was one of the hardest hit in 2020 with traffic and revenues falling off a cliff at the end of last March following the imposition of worldwide Covid-19 containment restrictions on travel...
Muhammad Ali Albakri 6 Jan 2021
Safety protocol, communication and collaboration across industries is key to economic recovery...
Anand Yedery 6 Jan 2021
With the worldwide roll-out of a Covid-19 vaccine, life and economies could potentially see a return to some semblance of normality by the end of 2021...
Richard dos Santos 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
A number of macro trends are delivering unhindered economic progress on the African continent, driving momentum and positioning Africa as a significant component of the world market...
Geoffrey White 14 Jan 2020
Drones are becoming part of everyday life for people and businesses. The potential private and commercial applications are endless. But there are very few licenced commercial drone operators in the country, with many users operating drones illegally because of the cost and complexity of compliance. The authorities simply do not have the means to enforce compliance in all but the most egregious offences...
Kiasha Nagiah 13 Jan 2020
The airport experience has morphed dramatically in the past 10 years with the introduction of biometric security, mobile check-in, and baggage tracking. And there is much more to come...
Benoit Verbaere 6 Jan 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Your invitation to the first Trend Report of the new decade!..
Bizcommunity.com 29 Aug 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
With supply chains becoming increasingly globalised and more complex, organisations should know all parties in their supply chain network and trust them...