Marketing & Media trends
- While the recent PayProp State of the Rental Industry Survey found that the key challenges agents currently face are a shrinking viable tenant pool, lower tenant affordability and high arrears, the Cape Town market continues to march to its own drum according to Lorraine-Marie Dellbridge, rental manager for Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs, False Bay and Noordhoek.
- Pierre Van Tonder, Spur Corporation's former CEO, died in a Cape Town hospital at the age of 62 on Sunday evening, 9 May.
- The Kaya 959 board of directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Sibongile Mtyali as the new Kaya 959 managing director effective 1 June 2021. Mtyali replaces former managing director who stepped down from his position in December 2020. KAYA 959
- Senior Eskom manager suspended, R12m bank account frozen
- MultiChoice Group appoints iProspect Africa as its digital agency of choice
- Clicks to buy Pick n Pay pharmacies
- Bad news for prospective car buyers in South Africa
- 15 facts about the Covid vaccine
- The problem with the generation gap? Marketers keep falling into it
- Constitutional Court dismisses appeal in Hartbeespoort Dam ownership case
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
The internet of things (IoT) has taken the world by storm, from smart toasters to pet feeders, it seems that each of our everyday appliances is getting upgraded...
Nicolò Boatto 2 Mar 2021
The year 2020 was a ruthless year for many businesses, and the motor retail industry has not been spared from this devastating economic tsunami...
Mark Dommisse 6 Jan 2021
There are signs of an economic recovery afoot, bringing with it a promise of improved business and consumer confidence and further release of pent-up demand. But it may yet be too early to confirm an ease of pressure on the sales pitch...
Faisal Mkhize 6 Jan 2021
While 2020 was a year of evolving, planning and building technologies, 2021 will be a year of enterprising and entrepreneurial businesses coming to the fore...
George Mienie 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
According to the 2019 Global Automotive Color Popularity Report, from the paint manufacturer Axalta, grey came out on top in Europe in 2019...
Back in 1951, the publishers of Popular Mechanics predicted that every family would have at least one helicopter in their garage by 2020...
Kriben Reddy 5 Feb 2020
Ole!Connect's, Desere' Orrill, takes a look underneath the hood of autonomous transportation, what it means to our future mobility, and whether we are ready to relinquish the wheel, or not...
In the age of constant connectivity, consumers today feel more alone than ever - and find it harder to trust their peers and companies...
Tiger Wheel & Tyre has once again taken the top spot in the Ask Africa Orange Index® awards for Service Excellence in the Vehicle Consumables Industry category...
Tiger Wheel & Tyre 5 Nov 2019
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019