Marketing & Media trends
- Brave Group is excited to announce an increasing investment into digital resources for the Motherboard team. Motherboard is Brave Group's digital communication and transformation business, headed by Musa Kalenga, Brave Group chief future officer. Brave Group
- Kaya 959 boosts station lineup with strong nighttime talk lineup
- #YouthMonth2021: A reminder of how far education still has to go
- #YouthMatters: Daniella Galante of RX Africa on her love of storytelling, and staying true to who you are
- Small towns are collapsing across South Africa. How it's starting to affect farming
- UCook and Faithful to Nature acquire Granadilla Eats
- #StartupStory: Kawiwi, an online marketplace for freelancers, consultants and service providers
- #Exclusive: Promise Group makes strides at The One Show Awards 2021
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
The Vumelana Advisory Fund believes the various models on how land reform can be administered should be explored and adapted to the programme as SA plans to fast-track its pace...
From Covid-19 to an economic downturn, so much of our energy was spent just getting through each day. For many of us in the wine industry, this became a lot harder when a ban on alcohol sales was implemented in late March 2020. Join us as we take a moment to reflect on what was and the lessons we can take into the new year...
Kristen Duff and Gosia Young 7 Jan 2021
In recent years, Africa has recorded the fastest growth globally in the number of hungry people and will have the highest total number of hungry people in the next decade if we cannot reverse current trends...
Patrice Talla 6 Jan 2021
A year that was - a difficult 2020...
John Hudson 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
Against the backdrop of a contracting overall economy with South Africa's gross domestic product (GDP) for 2020 forecast to decline by over 8% year-on-year, there is a silver lining in the agricultural sector outcomes for the next season...
Paul Makube 1 Oct 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
According to the conservation organisation World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), South Africa will have to produce 50% more food by 2050 in order to feed an estimated population of 73 million people. The implementation of sustainable farming practices is therefore crucial to ensure food security.
Claudi Nortjé 12 Feb 2020
A number of macro trends are delivering unhindered economic progress on the African continent, driving momentum and positioning Africa as a significant component of the world market...
Geoffrey White 14 Jan 2020
The broader agricultural economic environment is changing, and this would require us to revisit how we determine our success as well...
Nico Groenewald 13 Jan 2020
Coffee has fuelled people's mornings for hundreds of years, and like other fuels, it comes with its own unique environmental issues...
Jonathan Robinson 9 Jan 2020
As we start another year (yup, when did that happen?!), it's time to reflect on the current trends within the wine industry. From both a micro and macro perspective, times are certainly a-changin'...
Kristen Duff and Gosia Young 6 Jan 2020
The South African wine industry is entering a new phase of repositioning, consolidation and reinvestment. Although challenges such as climate change, shifts in production and demand and financial pressures are expected to continue into 2020, it has led to the industry becoming more streamlined, focused and adaptable...
Rico Basson 6 Jan 2020
New technologies are disrupting every industry, and agriculture is no exception...