Marketing & Media trends
- While the recent PayProp State of the Rental Industry Survey found that the key challenges agents currently face are a shrinking viable tenant pool, lower tenant affordability and high arrears, the Cape Town market continues to march to its own drum according to Lorraine-Marie Dellbridge, rental manager for Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs, False Bay and Noordhoek.
- Pierre Van Tonder, Spur Corporation's former CEO, died in a Cape Town hospital at the age of 62 on Sunday evening, 9 May.
- The Kaya 959 board of directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Sibongile Mtyali as the new Kaya 959 managing director effective 1 June 2021. Mtyali replaces former managing director who stepped down from his position in December 2020. KAYA 959
- Senior Eskom manager suspended, R12m bank account frozen
- MultiChoice Group appoints iProspect Africa as its digital agency of choice
- Clicks to buy Pick n Pay pharmacies
- Bad news for prospective car buyers in South Africa
- 15 facts about the Covid vaccine
- The problem with the generation gap? Marketers keep falling into it
- Constitutional Court dismisses appeal in Hartbeespoort Dam ownership case
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
In a world forever changed by the pandemic, pharmaceutical companies (pharma) have had to start communicating with healthcare professional (HCP) clients online. The latest statistics from global healthcare e-platform Veeva...
Cingulate 4 May 2021
While no one could have predicted the way 2020 turned out, its impact will continue to be felt long into 2021, especially in the health space for obvious reasons...
Paul Cox 14 Jan 2021
#BizTrends2021: African demands for post-Covid healthcare align impact with investor opportunity in 2021
The Covid-19 emergency has focused minds on the urgent need for improved healthcare across Africa, aligning unprecedented opportunity for positive social impact with competitive returns...
Jason Mitchell 11 Jan 2021
In a fast moving, high demand environment like healthcare services, keeping up with digital transformation can be overwhelming and thanks to the acceleration Covid-19 has created, adapting to the digital era requires a much faster shift towards a flexible and risk-taking mindset.
Reynhardt Uys 8 Jan 2021
With the worldwide roll-out of a Covid-19 vaccine, life and economies could potentially see a return to some semblance of normality by the end of 2021...
Richard dos Santos 6 Jan 2021
For many, medical scheme membership is part of their employee benefits, but that doesn't mean they are under any less pressure to make ends meet, especially in light of the economic strain Covid-19 has caused.
Nerine Brink 6 Jan 2021
A significant part of 2020 was riddled with the Covid-19 pandemic, thus negatively affecting the healthcare sector. To combat some of the challenges in treating conditions such as the coronavirus and healing chronic wounds, there are several healthcare innovations to look out for in the coming year...
Moshe Lichtenstein 6 Jan 2021
Bloom Financial Services, together with their partner Momentum Health4Me, will be observing the United Nations' Universal Health Coverage Day on 12 December...
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
Season 2 of 'Sponsors of Brave' is now open for nominations - calling all aspiring, current, or recently graduated and community service healthcare students boldly and bravely changing the world around them...
The SpaceStation 29 Sep 2020
Ensuring that your digital assets, such as websites, social media pages and blogs, are seen by your target market really matters. Cingulate Marketing and Advertising shares valuable pointers on making...
Cingulate 29 Sep 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
Cingulate Marketing & Advertising provides insights into 2020's key healthcare marketing trends and how you can use them to your brand's advantage...
Cingulate 31 Mar 2020