Marketing & Media trends
- Cape Town doubles for a lawless 1870s San Francisco in the kick-ass martial arts action series Warrior, which now has two seasons available to binge on Showmax. Showmax
- A new report reveals that total growth for online retail in South Africa rose to 66% in 2020, exceeding the 25% growth predicted three years ago, and bringing the total of online retail in South Africa to R30,2bn.
- And you thought 2020 was one heck of a year! 2021 brings winds of change as Gagasi FM and Heart FM will be launching their own media solutions company under holding company MRC Media effective from 1 July 2021. The stations will utilise Mediamark as its sales house until 30 June 2021. Mediamark
- Dan Herman appointed as chief digital officer at Joe Public United
- Magazines ABC Q1 2021: Little good news for magazines
- Dis-chem prepped for vaccination roll-out with 32 sites secured
- Petroleum Bill has lift off at last
- Newspapers ABC Q1 2021: Some good showings for newspapers
- #MarketingMasterminds: Johnson & Johnson | InSync with the Stayfree Sistahood
- Filmer.tv and Senses collaborate to create KFC South Africa's Mother's Day ad
- Logistics/Warehouse Assistant Cape Town
- Flexo Mark Andy Machine Minder Johannesburg
- Business Unit Director - Client Service/Digital Johannesburg
- Outbound New Business Developer Cape Town
- Quoting Specialist Johannesburg
- Pattern Grader/Marker Maker Cape Town
- Digital Illustrator Cape Town
- Senior Bookkeeper Cape Town
- Print Operator Cape Town
- DTP Operator Cape Town
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
According to recent GDP reports, the downturn in the manufacturing sector - including iron, steel, non-ferrous metal products, metal products and machinery - has contributed a total of 11% to the overall 51% decline...
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
It is no secret that the manufacturing sector is critically important for both developed and emerging economies. From producing necessities like food for a nation to creating much-needed jobs...
Kevin Dherman 13 Dec 2019
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Your invitation to the first Trend Report of the new decade!..
Bizcommunity.com 29 Aug 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Feeling a bit state-capsized, swept along by more waves than a cryptocurrency chart? Here are some life-saving festive content ideas...
Bizcommunity.com 15 Oct 2018
Here are some of the 'hot spots' in the local stainless steel sector over the next year...
Lesley Squires 9 Jan 2018