Marketing & Media trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
- Matthew Leighton
Marketing & Media jobs
More...Submit a jobOpen account
- Mid-Level Project Manager Cape Town
- Sales/Relationship Manager Remote
- Marketing Manager Cape Town
- Senior B2B PR Account Manager Remote
- Agency Sales Account Executive Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Cape Town
- Virtual Reality Assistant Editor Johannesburg
- Producer/Client Liaison Johannesburg
- Copywriter Johannesburg
- Creative Strategist Johannesburg
BizTrends 2020: Make the vision Towards Africa 2020 possible
Your invitation to the first Trend Report of the new decade!
Early January 2020 will deliver BizTrends2020 - The Definitive Intra-African B2B Industry Trend Report, and with it your opportunity to make possible some of the best trend content in Africa.
Under the theme Towards BizAfrica2020, Bizcommunity’s editors will soon be inviting contributions from strategic, economic, cultural and academic trend forecasters, analysts, management and development consultants across 19 sectors making a difference in our region.
The predictions of these hundreds of companies and individuals will be curated into BizTrends2020 - a comprehensive overview of factors most likely to influence sustainable African economic futures.
For the past 14 years BizTrends has been a sought-after resource for visionary, innovative companies and individuals. Now in the mythical year 2020, the grand, brand vision for BizTrends as the leading showcase for Africa’s most esteemed thought-leaders has arrived.
Expect factors such as the African Continental Free Trade Area, AfCFTA, intra-African trade, the Youth Bulge, UN SDGs, education and job creation, industrial and sustainable development, investment and management trends in your sector.
BizTrends2020 will reflect a more dynamic and diverse group of trend opinion and practitioners - the thinkers, makers and doers - than ever before.
Get the best possible exposure, as you make the best trend content in Africa possible!
- Apply to submit an individual or corporate trend opinion piece in any sector of the economy (closing deadline 15 Nov)
- Rotating top story presence and home page takeovers throughout January 2020
- Sponsor an industry trend sector on Bizcommunity
- Sponsor BizTrends multi-industry event
- Sponsor multi-media, multi-platform distribution of BizTrends content
Contact us at now to secure your BizTrends exposure or call 0861 812 000.
Where 370 companies in 18 industries trust Biz Press Office newsrooms to publish corporate content, on Africa's indispensable B2B news media. Enquire about a newsroom like this for your company on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for free business-to-business webinar, 24 March 202105 Mar 13:41
- #BehindtheBrandManager launches on Bizcommunity22 Feb 07:02
- Bizcommunity's festive thank you to the SA business community18 Dec 13:23
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives30 Nov 13:19
- 9 reputation accessories your PR content marketing needs now09 Nov 07:54