Marketing & Media trends
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity
2009 Roger Garlick Awards judges announced
A panel of leading industry experts have been selected to tackle the task of judging the 2009 Roger Garlick Award, which closes for entries on 13 February 2009. The award is run by the Advertising Media Association of South Africa (AMASA) and sponsored by Oracle Airtime Sales.
The judges for 2009 are:
- chairman Frank Tilley, Frank Tilley Consulting
- Celia Collins, director - head of buying & Africa, Starcom
- Ryan Williams, group MD, NotaBene
- Ashley Rametse, client service director, The MediaShop
- Anthea Petersen, head of marketing, Oracle Airtime Sales
- Binita Jhina, media manager, Cell C
- Tony Koenderman, associate editor - FinWeek, AMASA representative and AdReview host
- Lauren Stevens, marketing, SAB
- Omar Essack, executive director: broadcasting at Kagiso Broadcasting.
The cost per entry is R600 inclusive of VAT. Entries close on 13 February. At least two original, and eight duplicate copies of the completed entry form and supporting material must accompany each entry.
All entries must be submitted to AMASA, together with entry fees, c/o Owlhurst, 12 River Road, Rivonia, 2128, P O Box 3246, Sandton, 2128. Tel +27 (0)11 234 6520. Fax +27 (0)11 807 9552. Email .
For award criteria and entry forms, go to www.amasa.org.za.
Read more: Roger Garlick, Roger Garlick Award, Advertising Media Association of South Africa, Roger Garlick Award