IAB Bookmarks Awards and Summit
2022 Bookmarks jury chairs announced
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) South Africa has revealed the 2022 Bookmarks jury chairs.
- Marketing: Kabelo Moshapalo, chief creative officer, Ogilvy Johannesburg
- Publisher: Lebogang Boshomane, SowetanLIVE online editor, Arena Holdings
- Performance marketing: Audrey Naidoo, head digital marketing, Absa
- Social, community & influencer marketing: Zahira Kharsany, head of social & digital strategist, Gorilla
- Builders: Jessica van der Westhuyzen, digital marketer, 10X Investments
- Innovative Engineers: Walter Madzonga, program manager digital strategy & innovation, ShopriteX, Rainmaker
- Youth Action: Luzuko Tena, social media director, Mediacom
- Special Honours: Ryan McManus, chief creative officer, VMLY&R South Africa
They will head up eight awards categories that align with IAB South Africa’s mandate to empower the media and marketing industry to thrive in the digital economy.
To move the industry forward, the Publishing category now includes more aspects aligned with IAB SA’s core focus areas of advertising, marketing and related digital publishing.
Read more: Absa, Ogilvy Johannesburg, Bookmarks, MediaCom, Kabelo Moshapalo, Ryan McManus, 10X Investments, Audrey Naidoo, Gorilla, IABSA, Arena Holdings, Jessica van der Westhuyzen, VMLY&R South Africa, Luzuko Tena