• How to stimulate intra-African travel through though leadership and progressive policies;
• How to boost the levels of intra-African travel through improved connectivity and investment in tourism infrastructure;
• How African hotel brands can enhance their brand equity in the global marketplace;
• How to unlock the economic value of the continent’s meetings, incentives conferences and exhibitions/event (MICE) and/business events sector;
• How African countries can mobilise the private sector to harness the benefits of the multilevel Chinese outbound market;
• What insights can be drawn from the African best practice in leveraging wildlife and biodiversity as strategic tourism assets;
• How to create a truly pan-African hotel brand and tourism industry and
• How the private and public sector can mainstream youth and women empowerment for the development of Africa’s travel and tourism industry.
The forum will also include the Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit, CEOs & Executives Dialogue, ministerial – private sector round table discussions, expert presentations and interactive panel discussions, public-private insights and case studies. Speakers and attendees include ministers, business leaders, policy-makers, as well as innovators.
Visit Tourism Leadership Forum for more information.