More Cannes Lions news...Submit news
- Showtime Management and international partner Selladoor Worldwide have postponed the South African tour of the We Will Rock You musical to 2022. South Africa is currently in its third wave of Covid-19 infections and, as such, the government has implemented precautions that only allows for a total audience of 100 people.
- From East London to some of South Africa's most storied agencies. After winning on global stages and achieving what she set out to on the inside of the corporate advertising machinery, Leigh-Anne Salonika is living her purpose, and in doing so working with brands to unlock theirs Evan-Lee Courie
- The eleventh hour is upon businesses who are not Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA) compliant. The effective date of 1 July is upon us. Rian Schoeman
- Aramex now does door-to-door delivery all across South Africa!
- Pick n Pay's exclusive lease agreements coming to an end
- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
- Is at-home consumption heating up South Africa's coffee industry?
- 5 reasons why now may be the time for homeowners to sell
- Creating a culture of acceptance: sitting down with Dono White from VMLY&R
- The rise of content marketing and effectively using it
#CannesLions2018: Social & Influencer Lions shortlist
The Cannes Lions Social & Influencer Lions shortlist has been released, with two SA entries making the grade!
Mark D'Arcy, VP & CCO of Facebook Creative Shop is the 2018 Cannes Lions Social & Influencer Lions jury president.
King James Group Cape Town features in the 'Emerging Platforms' and 'Brand Storytelling' categories for Sanlam MyChoice Funeral Plan's Uk'Shona KweLanga - A WhatsApp Drama Series.
VML South Africa (Cape Town), along with Egg Films Cape Town, Vizeum Cape Town, Total Exposure Johannesburg and VWV Group Johannesburg made it onto the 'Content Creation' category for Pernod Ricard alcoholic beverages' 'Absolut One Source Live'.
All the winners will be announced during the Cannes Lions Reach track award ceremony from 7pm on Thursday, 21 June. You can view the Social & Influencer Lions shortlist in full.
The Festival of Creativity runs from 18 to 22 June 2018, with Cinemark the local representatives of Cannes Lions for SA. Visit www.canneslions.com/ and our Cannes Lions special section for more information.
All the Pitcher Awards 2021 winners!24 May 2021
Game appoints King James Group's Cedar SA11 Mar 2021