- Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA), now the largest talent agency on the African continent, has announced that it is opening a new office in Cape Town. The launch of a representative office in the heart of one of South Africa's premier film destinations follows fast on the heels of a recent announcement that the agency would be representing screenwriters and directors alongside the leading talent already in the stable. Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA)
- After 12 years of being 'The Home of the Afropolitan', we are excited to introduce our latest evolution - Kaya 959. On the Street. On the Air. Our new brand identity is about highlighting Kaya 959 as a radio station for all. KAYA 959
- Kantar's Best Liked Ads celebrates South Africa's favourite TV commercials. These are the ads that have been rated as the best liked by the South African audience, who we believe to be the most important critic - the person who ultimately chooses to buy your brand or not. Kantar
- Woolworths rolls out virtual beauty services in SA
- Broadcaster Jeremy Maggs joins Brave Group: One of SA's leading majority Black-owned integrated communications groups
- SAB plans launch of new B-BBEE scheme Zenzele Kabili
- PR industry expert calls young talent to apply for mentorship initiative
- SABRE Awards Africa 2021: All the winners!
- Breaking news: 85% of healthcare professionals now want to liaise with representatives online!
- Kombo King turns up the heat
Entrepreneurship jobsMore...Submit a jobOpen account
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
2020 proved to be a year of unprecedented consumer demand when it came to e-commerce adoption and popularity...
How can you prepare your company to be investment and due-diligence ready from the very beginning? To get the answer, join the launch of the Setup a Startup Investment Readiness Programme. A digital platform that connects entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors...
Setup a Startup 23 Feb 2021
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is calling for applications for its 2021 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. With the deadline fast approaching on 31 March 2021...
2020 has shown us so many real qualities about leadership. The one that will be most prominent in 2021 and beyond will be the role of the 'adaptive leader'...
Anja van Beek 25 Jan 2021
Amidst the general chaos of 2020, investors were hit hard. With economies around the world all but shutting down in March, activity ground to a halt...
Bryan Turner 13 Jan 2021
Last year proved that SMEs are the backbone of the South African economy. Yet, existing debt, lack of cash reserves, outdated financials, and an inability to operate during the national lockdown, forced almost half of South African small businesses to shut down...
Kuhle Mnisi 11 Jan 2021
For the past 50 years, the primary role of business in society has been to maximise shareholder return, a consequence of Milton Friedman's seminal article in the New York Times in 1970 in which he stated that "any other use of shareholders money was irresponsible"...
Mike Middleton 7 Jan 2021
For many small business owners 2020 may go down as one of the most challenging years since starting their business. But with the challenges also come some interesting, exciting and innovative changes...
Mike Anderson 6 Jan 2021
Now that 2020 is behind us, we can draw on some insights to guide businesses on what we are likely to see in 2021...
Robin Fisher 6 Jan 2021
2020 has been difficult for everyone, but businesses have faced an especially tough time. A few startups have, however, risen above the storm, managing to continue on their upward growth trajectory...
Philani Sangweni 6 Jan 2021
As part of our #EvolutionofWork content feature, SoulProviders Collective's business unit manager Nosipho Ginindza shares what the future of work looks like from their point of view and how they're navigating the 'new normal' in the aftermath of Covid-19...
Jessica Tennant 23 Dec 2020
We've compiled our annual #BestofBiz 2020 lists across all our industries featuring our most popular articles, most-read contributors and brand press offices with the most views...
Small and medium enterprises tend to take the hardest knocks in an economic downturn. Nothing illustrates this better than the unravelling impact of Covid-19, which left many SMEs teetering on the edge of collapse...
Colin Timmis 7 Dec 2020