Marketing & Media trends
- Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA), now the largest talent agency on the African continent, has announced that it is opening a new office in Cape Town. The launch of a representative office in the heart of one of South Africa's premier film destinations follows fast on the heels of a recent announcement that the agency would be representing screenwriters and directors alongside the leading talent already in the stable. Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA)
- After 12 years of being 'The Home of the Afropolitan', we are excited to introduce our latest evolution - Kaya 959. On the Street. On the Air. Our new brand identity is about highlighting Kaya 959 as a radio station for all. KAYA 959
- Kantar's Best Liked Ads celebrates South Africa's favourite TV commercials. These are the ads that have been rated as the best liked by the South African audience, who we believe to be the most important critic - the person who ultimately chooses to buy your brand or not. Kantar
- Woolworths rolls out virtual beauty services in SA
- Broadcaster Jeremy Maggs joins Brave Group: One of SA's leading majority Black-owned integrated communications groups
- SAB plans launch of new B-BBEE scheme Zenzele Kabili
- PR industry expert calls young talent to apply for mentorship initiative
- SABRE Awards Africa 2021: All the winners!
- Breaking news: 85% of healthcare professionals now want to liaise with representatives online!
- Kombo King turns up the heat
Energy & Mining jobsMore...Submit a jobOpen account
Energy & Mining trends
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Three broad themes emerging in South Africa in 2021, which will require extensive input from the legal profession, are: changes to the economy and regulation prompted by Covid-19; moves by government and the private sector to stimulate economic recovery; and a greater focus on corporate responsibility and consumer protection...
There were a a number of significant developments in the local energy space in 2020 and, while this sector generally tends to shift relatively slowly, 2021 is likely to bring with it some of the most progressive changes...
Tygue Theron 14 Jan 2021
Perhaps the greatest opportunity presented by the current technology wave is the capacity to customise digital solutions...
Xanthe Adams 11 Jan 2021
As Covid-19 disruptions continue to plague southern Africa - and with no end conclusively yet in sight - leaders in the mining sector will be pushing the application of technology in 2021, while also securing their supply chains to mitigate risk...
Ralf Hennecke 8 Jan 2021
The recent history of South Africa's energy landscape has not been great. With poorly maintained infrastructure, delayed construction of new capacity, illegal connections and cable theft; news headlines on the topic of SA's electricity are rarely good...
Barry Bredenkamp 7 Jan 2021
South Africa relies on coal-fired power stations to produce approximately 90% of its electricity. Moving forward, the country's aim should be to reduce this percentage, with a move to greater use of renewable energy sources...
Gaopalelwe Santswere 7 Jan 2021
Mining's immediate future is to be impacted not just by economic cycles or established trends, but by structural issues demanding urgent and deep innovation...
Frederick Cawood 6 Jan 2021
The energy sector in South Africa has changed more in the last decade than perhaps any industry, and arguably will change even more in the next decade...
Ben Brimble 6 Jan 2021
What a year 2020 has been! So, we've curated the year's most popular articles, most-read contributors and brand press offices with the most views on Bizcommunity's Energy & Mining platform into our #BestofBiz2020 list...
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
A number of macro trends are delivering unhindered economic progress on the African continent, driving momentum and positioning Africa as a significant component of the world market...
Geoffrey White 14 Jan 2020
South Africa is taking strides towards transitioning to a cleaner green economy, with the country's approved 2019 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) being gazetted...
Ntombifuthi Ntuli 9 Jan 2020
For years, technology has promised to revolutionise the power sector. While smart grids have been implemented in many countries, the internet of things (IoT) devices and digital control solutions promise to be the enabler of the intelligent utility...
Cathy Pickering 8 Jan 2020